☆供 𝓣ᨰׁׅᨵׁׅ

𓏰𓏰ՙ۪ 𖥔 CHAPTER TWO 🏴‍☠️

WARNINGS ? —  ،، gore & mentions of killing ִֶָ   ݁، ݁ ˖ ★

   "GIRL LET ME GET SOME fuckin cover" kay kissed his teeth

"GIRL LET ME GET SOME fuckin cover" kay kissed his teeth. he was getting real sick of you with this petty shit. "stop fuckin talkin to me bro," you said plainly and yanked the cover from him once again. "you wouldn't even be in here if you ain't break my door off the hinges."

"i said i wanted to lay wit you and you thought i was playin" he shrugged and wrapped his arms around your waist. you didn't even attempt to remove them because you knew he'd just get mad and keep doing it. he could tell you were upset with him. you didn't speak to him unless he spoke to you first and you responded to him so plainly.

"ian kill him mama if that's what you mad about," he mumbled and ran his hand across your belly. "he in a gang that we cool wit, and we don't wanna make em enemies right now so i can't really do nun to him" kay shrugged. he wished he could though.

"he not in no gang nigga, he not like that" you defended and finally showed some actual emotions while talking to him. little did you know, landon surely was in a gang but he was very discreet about it.

"so you think im lyin?"

"yup" you mumbled— popping out the 'p'. he chuckled and shook his head, "you got some bad ass trust issues ma."

you turned your head and looked at him like he was crazy. this nigga.. "i know right!! i wonder why.." you responded with sarcasm. he gave you a blank stare and rolled his eyes. "nah real shit tho, if i catch you with that nigga landon again, im gettin a hit man"

you laughed but he was dead serious. "didn't you just say you couldn't do nothing to him tho..?" you asked. you were actually happy about the news but now he had you on edge. this wouldn't be the first time he threatened to do something to someone you were interested in. he really believed he was your boyfriend.

"i said i cant do nothin to him, never said i couldn't pay somebody to do it for me" he shrugged. he said it so calmly, as if it was something normal to say to someone.