The alert/Escaping

In Seishin HQ, everyone was talking to one another, just minding their own business. Checking over the AU's and making sure everything was okay.

Laiba was in his office, just working on his computer, when he got an alarm. 

Oprah ran in his office.

"Laiba! You need to come see this!" She said, running out.

Laiba ran after her and into the control room.

Everyone was there, looking at the screen with worry.

Nezha was pressing a few buttons so they could get a few looks at what was happening.

"What is it guys?" Laiba asked.

"We got an alarm, coming from one of the AU's." Nezha said, as the screen showed an AU.

"Wait...that's Oz!" Chris said.

"Yeah! Something's wrong, but we can't find out what it is!" Aviva said.

"Okay, I'll go see what's going on. You guys stay here and hold the fort!" Laiba said, running to the teleporter.

 You guys stay here and hold the fort!" Laiba said, running to the teleporter

"Margo, quick!" He said, getting in a tube.

"On it! Terepōto junbi-chū!!" She yelled, as she pressed a few buttons.

Everyone came in.

"See ya, guys!" Laiba said.

"Terepōto!" Margo yelled, pressing a red button.

"Good luck, Laiba!" Agnes said.

"You all to!" Laiba said, as he vanished.

"So...what now?" Cubby asked.

"Now...we go back and wait." Margo said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In a odd room

"Wake up..."

"Wake up...!"

"Wake up!" 

Laiba gasped as he shot awake, to see a girl with blonde hair.

"Oh good, you're awake. I was starting to think you were dead." She said.

Laiba giggled.

"I won't die that easily." Laiba said, getting up.

He looked around, confused. Then looked at what he was wearing. It wasn't his uniform.

 It wasn't his uniform