𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter four ―― someone's head

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter four ―― someone's head

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ EVERYONE WATCHED AS ANDREA jumped of the back of the truck, a smile on her face as she looked for her sister

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ EVERYONE WATCHED AS ANDREA jumped of the back of the truck, a smile on her face as she looked for her sister. Amy ran to hug her, letting out a relieved breath, and both held onto each other tightly as they rocked side to side. Next was Morales and his kids ran to meet him. He picked up the girl and patted the boy on the head, smiling as his wife neared them. Charlie smiled at them, they were a cute little family then T-Dog jumped out and with Jacqui following him and behind them she saw that head of curly, light brown hair.

"Oh, thank God." She let out a breath, her body relaxing, he smiled when his blue eyes landed in her and she made her way towards him, jumping slightly as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, her feet dangling above a few inches the ground. "I was worried about you."

"I told you I'd come back." He told her and they held onto each other as the others greeted the rest of the group.

"You got your boyfriend back, forgive me now?" Shane asked, not bothering to look at the two, and they two pulled apart.

"He's not my boyfriend." She told him, it was a common thing between the two – Shane would call the boy her boyfriend and she'd set him straight – and he wasn't her boyfriend. They were merely best friends, had been since they were little, they were practically family. "And I'll think about it."

"At least that's something." Shane mumbled.

"You'll never guess who we found." Mason told the brunette and her eyebrows pinched as she looked up at him.

"Hey, helicopter boy!" Morales called out. "Come say hello!" They all looked over as a man climbed out of the truck, he had a cop uniform on and his head down. "Guys a cop like you." He nodded towards Shane.

Charlie stumbled back, her eyes going wide when he looked up and she saw who it was. "No way." She mumbled and Mason steadied her ― his hands on her waist ― as she looked over at Carl and Lori just as the boy turned his head. She saw the smile pulled at his lips before he took off running. The newcomer bent down and engulfed the kid in a hug before he lost his balance and fell over, keeping his arms tight around the boy.