Their first encounter

*Donalds Pov*
Donald was at home resting and he hears someone knocking at his front door he looks out his window and sees a delivery man. He gets up to open the door and when he sees him, he is overflowed with feelings.

Donald was experiencing something he never felt before. It was love at first sight but he wasn't sure if Joe felt the same way.

He was frozen for a moment but then heard "Sir can you sign here". Donald became focused and said "Oh sorry let me do that"

Donald took the package, waved and slammed the door in embarrassment. He just knew Joe noticed him frozen and got embarrassed

*Joe's Pov*
It was 7am and Joe's alarm went off. Frustrated he slams the alarm and gets up. It was his first day on the job. He recently got a nod as a mail man.

He goes on the route his manager gave him. It was pretty smooth so far except a few people who didn't respond to the knocking.

He made it to Donald's house and he had recognized the house but couldn't remember from where.

He started knocking on the door and waited for someone to answer. Eventually Donald came and opened it.

Joe noticed that Donald was frozen for a second and asked him to sign for his package. Donald signed and as Joe was walking off he heard the door slam.

He thought "wow that was rude" but he went on with his day at work.