my girls got me...3

Mirah
Sat,7:54,am
-------------------
I woke up to my phone ringing. I started searching without looking for it, I finally found it and answered.
"Hello"

"Yea what's up baby moms"

"Nun you actually just woke me up"

"Oh mb momma"

"Nahh it ain't no biggie I'm glad you woke me up actually I gotta take care of some stuff while you got daza anyway "

"Oh ight what stuff"

"Stuff like grocery shopping and cleaning the house and basic shit like dat"

"Awl thought you was meeting a nigga or sum"

"I wouldn't do dat and if I wanted too you and yo lil crew scare em away"

"Yea you already know "

"Anyways wyd today baby daddy "

"Shit probably pick up Kayla and take za to da park then head to the stu"

"Oh did you talk to her"

"Yea and she been acting weird ever since but I'ma see bout dat today "

"Oh yea she kinda weird I mean I been knew dat but"

I said walking to the kitchen setting my phone up since it was facetime.

"Yea yea wtv, damn baby mom's you slept
good"

"Boy you ain't gotta tell me"

"What you finna make though"

"Probably sum thick waffles and cut up some fruit, yk lala and Jay here "

"Ofc yo lil crew, ain't my best friend thirteen"

"Yea she is getting all old on me" I said using finger as a tear rolling it down my cheek.

"Yea"

"You heard about chrisean rock and blue face getting married " I said rambling about anything as I cooked..

Sta'bae
Sat,8:52,am
-------------------------
"Y'ALL BREAKFAST READY" I yelled out poking my head out the kitchen. "Ight" I heard. Soon there were footsteps coming down the stairs, coming down lala and Jordan.

"Not you up cooking for us" Jordan said scratching her head causing me to laugh."who you on the phone wit" lala said looking at my phone. As she read the title.

Babydaddy 😝❤️

2hr 45min 52sec

" Yk who otp wit her, the only man in her life"

"Boy you a trip"

"Yeh ight ,can you make me a plate I'm coming ova to get za sum more clothes anyways"

"I gotchu babydaddy "

"Thanks momma , I'm finna hang up tho but I'ma be ova der Ina min"

" Ight love and safety "

"Love and safety"

And with that he hung up. "Ouuuu girl you need to get back with that man" lala said smiling. "Girl what I look like" I said laughing. "But I'ma take a shower cuz this flour ain't coming off me" I said making ddots plate putting it in the microwave.

I went up and took my shower , lotioning up , putting on deodorant and spraying a little perfume. I wore sum simple, it wasn't to impress nobody, I just felt dirty and wanted to shower.