pick up..2

Now ,
mirah
Age 18
Fri, 2:03
________________

"Aye lil boy put them pants on" I said to my 3year old son, daza. "No" he said in his lil baby voice, " if you don't I'ma tell yo daddy not to pick you up". He started to cry.

"Put them pants on then" I said calling his daddy...

Ring ring ring , ring ring ring...

"Yea?"

"Hurry up and get yo son"

"I'm otw rn I told you I was at the studio"

"Yes you did but that was a hour ago"

"ight im finna be pulling up, wear sum sexy, I can slide za wit DD "

He said smirking i knew he was.

" Boy what you think this is , come get your child"...

"I'm tired of him" I said laughing hanging up.

Me and darrian have been split up since I was 16. it was not the right time for us ig, but co-parenting has always worked and we made sure we both played a part in daza's life..

"Za you better have them pants on" I said walking into his room seeing his pants on. " Ight now get yo socks I'ma get yo shoes" I said going to his closet grabbing his air forces meeting him in the middle of the floor in his room. " See team work make da dream work" I said high fiving him.

We put his shoes on and was packing his clothes in his bookbag for his weekend wit his daddy. "mmk son you all packed , tell everybody I said don't put you around that bad stuff when you get there, they gon know what I'm talking about". (I do not need my baby around all that smoking and dope and liquor.)

I heard a knock on the door. "Ouuu that's yo father" I said picking za up going out his room to the living room , to the front door.
"Is that zazaaaaaa" darrian said as soon as I opened the door. "Yes it is, here" I said handing za and his bookbag to him. "Damn girl anything else" he said looking all in my house.

"Yea I'm finna get his blanket hol up" I turned around leaving my door wide open to go get his blanket. "Baby moms got gyaaaattttt" ddot said making me laugh. "Leave me alone" i said laughing going to get my baby blanket.

I came back with the blanket seeing darrian and daza on the couch playin around. "Umm bye babydaddy" I said giving his big tall monkey ass the blanket. " Damn baby moms you kicking me out" he said with his mouth open and his hand on his chest.

" Gone boy" I said pushing him to the door. " That's ight I gotta let him meet Kayla anyway, she finna get ready to leave" ddot said picking my baby back up. '' yea her" I said rolling my eyes. "Is someone jealous" ddot said tryna tease me. " No it's just that she weird" I said staring into space.

"Well we been together for 5 months now so I think she pretty good , bye love and safety!" he said leaving out. "Bye love and safety" I yelled out locking up my door. I pulled my phone out and called my best friend Jordan. "Bitchhhhh darrian just got zaza"I said telling her.

"Ight I'm omw" she said getting into her car next thing yk five minutes later she pulled up outside and hung up.i went to the door and opened it revealing my bestie. "Heyyyy bb" she said hugging me, she only came over because she knows I be bored without my son.

"Don't even get comfortable we finna pick up lala" I said walking to the back to grab my keys. I grabbed them and we left in my car. We made it to my mama house and hopped out.

"Wassup lala I said seeing lala on the couch as soon as I walked in. "Wsg y'all , I'm finna put my shoes on" she said going to her room, coming back with sum UGGs on. "Um where mama at" I said as we left out the house.