Blossoming

The only word for Kiku Honda's life was boring
His whole daily routine was school, home, video games and repeat.

But there was no objections for him for his life. He found it calm, cool and chill never repetitive or monotonous. Even if he was playing Overwatch and The Last of Us everyday for the last month nothing ever was boring for him.

His life was repetitive and monotonous just how he liked it until a word from his mother that he was moving to a whole different town

Kiku was shocked and shattered. This meant a whole new life. No playing overwatch. No going home from school and immediately sleeping, no having the same easy classes everyday and having his daily sleep in class schedule. No repetitive, monotonous boring life he had of staying isolated.

All of this had rumbled in his noggin when he was on his 7 hour car ride to whatever house he was staying at. He was still shocked, how could this have happened. What did he do to the universe to have this bad of luck. All of this contemplative thinking was put to a halt when his cousin(Who was helping them with moving)Yao spoke.

"Hey Kiku. Why are you staring at that potato chip?" Yao looked at him confused.

Kiku was so shocked that he had forgotten that he was eating a bag of chips. He even forgotten about his hunger

"Oh uhm." Instead of answering he just decided to put the chips down.

"Are you still bummed out about moving? I already told you it's a pretty great town. It just has weird people." Yao spoke with confidence

Kiku never understood Yao he was an extrovert and was pretty outgoing. He never let anyone talk over him or talk about him.

"I'm just anxious. There's so many new faces, so many new classes, and just so much new thing." Kiku said

"Well you better get over it. You have nothing to be worried about."

Instead of answering back Kiku instead tried to go to sleep to stop his heart from beating so much.