Day of meet

It all started when I recently moved to a new school, to start fresh. I met a girl named Jenna, really nice. To the day of today, she is still my friend. Anywho, I had no friends, no one to talk to. At first I met a girl named Arianna who is no longer my friend, but that is not the case. I met these Puertorrican people who I hanged a lot with them, to the mall, my house, etc. I felt like they made me feel like home. One day, we were eating at lunch when someone hit me with their bookbag and I said, "really bruhh?" Apparently Stephanie, one of the girls, invented the word bruh and I CANT say it. Before that, Stephanie put on acrilic nails, from a beauty salon, and, I put on nails the day after just cause I wanted to, not copying her. Cause O HELL NOOOOO I dont wanna look like that red stick that goes by Stephanie. Stephanie, and Miledys (stephanie's best friend) started saying that I was copying her and that everyone noticed that. Which was not true. I told her that I wasn't trying to copy her and it's stupid. If I see that someone is copying me, I would be happy cause I'd wanna be like her, like she's my role model. But that is not the case, she dyed her hair red and O HELL NOOOOO I don't wanna dye my hair red. She is a stick, too skinny. I'm not. I'm not fat, but I'm not real skinny like her. Anyways, she told EVERYONE that I was copying her and everyone went with the flow. I really don't care cause I'm not stupid and immature. Then, she started with this shit that I was talking shit about her. Everyone thinks that I'm a goody-goody when I'm really not. (I think I'm tho). Like every single person says I'm really nice and I can't be mean. But Stephanie and Miledys think so. Stephanie started telling EVERYONE that I was talking shit about her and everyone believed her, like always. Brianna, Stephanie and Miledys bff, got involved. She started texting me how I was fake af and that I was talking shit when she doesn't know ANYTHING. Im really glad this happened to me so I could really see their hearts. I now realized that the three of them are ugly af.