The Stop

I was walking to my house, yes I do walk from school to here 😉. They were waiting for me. They started yellin shit about how I NEED to STOP talking shit and say it right to their face. I told them that I wasn't. They kept thinking that. I'm usually not that person who fights back, cause I HATE creating problems. So I stayed quiet, listening to their infuriating voices, when I didn't do anything. They wouldn't let me go to my house, they would he like, "NO! WERE NOT DONE WITH YOUU!!!!" And I'm little, Stephanie is small, and skinny but she does wrestling and she is strong. Miledys is fat and tall and has big boobs and just scared the hell out of me. Brianna is just Brianna. She scares me a lot. I was afraid they would hit me or something. While they were yelling to me, my phone was broken so it wasn't working a lot. My dad was calling me, and i wouldn't pick it up. My mom was calling me and I wouldn't pick it up. My dad called me AGAIN and my phone buttanswered. He heard EVERY SINGLE THING!! Now those girls were in SOOOOO much trouble!! They still dont know that my dad heard it because no action has been taken. Now it gets SOOOOOO annoying cause they're SOOO immature. Every time they see me, they start saying, "EWWW" when they should look at themselves in the mirror and they would say eww. I talked to the counselor, but no action has been taken. Everybody LOVES them. When nobody knows that they're just fake friends. I used to tell them EVERYTHING. They told people EVERYTHING. Now EVERYONE hates me. Just cause of them. This short story is based on an actual event. I wrote it so teenagers like me, would be careful to who they're friends with ☺️. The picture in the top is my real friends and me. I'm the one withOUT glasses.
Please no hate.