Chapter 1

"Come on you guys walk so slow." An anxious Damian Priest moan as the jugment day followed. "Priest chill it's just an amusement park." Rhea said acting like she was a mother to a five year old child. The wrestler had an amazing show so Triple h rewarded them with a day at a horror themed park. Every one else was doing things such as a roller coaster, ferris wheel, mini games and to top it all off a haunted house. "Let's go in there." Damian said still acting like a child. "Priest everyone agreed to go in together so you're going to have to wait. Let's go to the roller coaster.

   After a while it was starting to get dark so everyone decided to go to the hunted house. "I'll race you Jimmy yelled to Jey. Sami joined in. Kevin and Roman just rolled there eyes. Johnny and Candice we're holding hand and Dexter and Indi were doing the same as Austin was taking selfies with everyone. The Jugment day where sticking together and Finn was staring down AJ. Rhea was trying her best to avoid Liv. Liv was with Naomi and Sasha and they were keeping their eyes on Damage Control. Cody and Seth were actually talking and being civil. The Miz just keep telling Edge how amazing he was and about his Miz and Mrs show. The brawling Brutes ran at the Usos and Sami until they all got to the door to enter the house. "Hey where's Alexa?" Belair asked. " I think she got back on the bus. She must have been to scared to come" Rhea said jokingly. They all read the sign on the door. It read "Home of the undead". "So it's zombie themed I guess." Edge said opening the door. Once every one got in the door shut behind them the light turned on and there was a trail all across the floor. "Well I guess we follow that." Finn and Edge said in sync. Everyone follow and it lead to a room to a room with a spray painted message on it that said "ZOMBIE INSIDE". Rhea opened the door and turned on the light her and edge walked in and look around. "WHAT THE FUCK ALEXA." Rhea yelled. Alexa stood up her face look light green and ripped up. "Oh Jesus you scared me that's a great costume." Edge said kinda of laughing and put his hand on her shoulder. Alexa turned around and groaned before biting a piece of Edge's neck off. Everyone stood there in shock before running for there fucking lives.

Finn's POV

I had ran as fast as I could to get out of there I tried the front door but it wouldn't budge so I ran to the closest room to it and shut the door behind me. I realized I had ran without my friends and now I was all alone. I just hope they're ok. I look around at the room and it appeared to be a bathroom. I looked around for things I could use as a weapon. I was panicking and shaking. If Edge or Alexa find me I'll be fucked. I just sat on the ground and tried to calm down. Having panic attacks were common to me but it hasn't been this bad in a long time. I hear a voice come from the stall. "Finn? Hey hey hey calm down it's just me." It was AJ. I got up and hugged him so tight. I new I had my issues with him but I still loved him like a brother. "AJ I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry that I've been treating you like shit an-and." He lightly grabbed my arm "Hey man it's all good. Right now we just need to find our way out of here. Here take this." He handed me a meal pipe and he had one too. "Now let's get the hell out."

Sami POV

Jimmy Jey Kevin and I all ran away from the zombie room. We got to a janitor closet and Kevin started gagging. "What the fuck was that." Kevin said "I think Alexa became a zombie somehow. "But how Uce?" Jimmy said trying to stay calm. "I don't know but might want to find something to defend ourselves." We could find much. I got a fire extinguisher, Jey got a mop, Jimmy got a broom and Kevin got a full paint bucket. We snuck out of the closet and when to find an escape

Roman POV

Me Cody and Rollins all running together. We found some steps and found a basement we ran down and boarded the entrance and slowly backed up we bumped into someone and we thought it was a Zombie and we went to attack but it was just the jugment day. "Holy fuck you scared us" Rhea said. "Don't worry the zombies can't touch us when we go Mami." Dom said "Ok focus and quit with your Mommy kink." I said "Now how do we get out of here without dying?" "Well we coul-" Just then Zombie Edge knocked down the border and Alexa, Sasha, and Naomi ran at us. Dominik tripped behind me going up the steps but I didn't have time to help him and he was sacrificed as we all ran the rest of the way up. We got to the base floor we started on and Rhea and Damian freaked out. "WHERE THE HELL IS DOM!!!" They yelled. "I'm sorry there wasn't anything I could about it. The Zombies were too close." "No...." Rhea looked heart broken there was banging on the door and we had to run for our lives.

To be continued...