Chapter 2

No one's POV

All the wrestlers where sneaking around trying to find a way out the doors were locked the window were to thick and the zombies we're still running lose. They had lost Alexa, Naomi, Sasha, Edge and Dominick. Up in the attic we're Austin, Johnny, Candice, Indi, Dexter, and the Brawling Brutes.

Johnny POV

Me and my family were up in the attic. Me, Austin, and Sheamus were looking up facts on zombies while everyone else was trying to find an exit up here. According to the articles we read the zombies don't actually have to eat you to turn you into one. All they have to do is bite though the skin. That just takes a longer to turn them. It also said that there's no way of bringing them back or saving them when they get bit "Well what the blood hell are we going to do." Sheamus asked look to his friends who were also anxious. "Well for now we find a way out and don't get bit." Candice said going through boxes. "She's right." I added "That all we can do." We looked it the boxes in the attic for some weapon. We found a box of some baseball bats and we snuck downstairs. We saw damage control downstairs and gave them some bat and we snuck around trying to find everyone else. "Shit!" Butch yelled. We looked behind us and zombies were running at us. We started swing.there was a hole heard of them some of them weren't wrestlers and looked like they had been there for a while. We had to back down and we ran to a safe room.

No one's POV

The group had finally got lost the heard and they sat down. After a bit they got up and went to help more people. All but one got up. Sheamus looked back. "You guys go I'll be back in a second. He went to the room to see butch still sit and he was crying. "What's wrong champ?" Sheamus asked. Butch slowly rolled up his sleeve to show that he got bit. "No.... Come on fella this is a joke right? Right!" Sheamus said with water in his eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry." Sheamus grab his hand. "Please there's gotta be a way." "Hey take care of Ridge for me." "I will..." Sheamus left locking the door.

Rhea and Damian were still with the bloodline Seth Cody and Kevin. Rhea was absolutely pissed about Dominik. The also still didn't know where Finn was a long with half of the group. "Guys look!" There was a broken window. They made a tower of themselves and Jey went to the top. "OH FUCK!" He yelled "What's wrong." Damian asked "There a whole army of Zombies outside!" "Well shit what are we going to do. There's no service in here either." "I could try calling 911 but I don't think they'll believe me if I told them there was a group outside especially this close to Halloween." Rhea said. "Ok let just worry about finding our friends." The door started banging.
"Shit we got to go!" Kevin said "HEY LET US IN!" Rhea ran to the door recognizing the voice. "FINN AJ GET IN!" They ran in quickly shutting the door. Damian ran and hugged Finn "Are you ok?" "Yeah but that was way to close of a call." Finn said catching his breath (no pun intended) "Ok Rhea who all do we still need to find." Sami asked. "Brawling Brutes, The Way, Damage Control, New Day, Liv and Bianca as long as none of them are dead." "Alright let's go."

"Can we stop for a second guys?" Big E asked "Okay sure we have been running for a while." Xavier said. The three men sat down in the empty hallway. After a few minutes the heard something from around the corner. They quickly got up and grabbed the chunks of wood they had to fight with. "Wait it's just me." It was Liv Morgan. Xavier ran and hugged her. Woods and Morgan had become best friends after all the times she's been on UUDD. "Oh my God I'm so glad you're ok." "Thanks but we got to go. There's a horde of Zombies. I saw Alexa, Edge, Naomi, Sasha, and Dominick." "Ok let's go the hallways clear." Kofi said "Hey before we go I just want to say I love you guys." Xavier said. "We love you too." Liv said smiling. "Now let's go." They all ran down the hall until they saw a all to familiar friend "Bianca?" Liv said it was too late. Bianca was gone. They went to turn and run but they were met with damage control Liv grabbed a bat she found on her way to find the new day and they tried to fight them off. Big E froze for a second. He was fighting Bayley and he started to think of all the happy things they've done together. Bayley took advantage of the hesitation "Ahhh!" Everyone turned and saw Big E "No E!" Kofi yell "I'm sorry E. Guys run!" They all ran but Sky and Dakota grabbed Kofi and got him to. "Shit Liv come on." They ran down the hall throwing the woo. They stopped after a bit. Xavier hugged Liv and started crying. "How could I lose them. They were my my best friends. My brothers." "Hey calm down it's not your fault. We need to get out of here." Xavier let go of Liv." Alright let's go. They walked for a little bit. Xavier herd coughing nosies behind him the zombies caught up and Bianca was strangling Liv with her hair. Xavier had no choice but to run as the zombies ate Liv. "I'm sorry Liv..."