☆♡What happened?!♡☆

TW: Mentions of abuse and SH (also homo)

~~~
(Tsukass Pov)

"What do you mean 'I'm sorry?' Rui, what happened?!" I looked up at him worried and he exchanged a saddened look. "..can we go somewhere more private?" I went quiet, I was going to request my house but my parents might be there.. "..or just anywhere but here." He backtracked a bit and nudged me. Fuck it.

"Let's go to my house, but please, tell me why you're all bruised up." I said, although I had an idea already I didn't want to assume. Rui hesitated as we started walking. He was walking very fast, leaving me to catch up with him. A few minuets passed and nothing, we were nearing my house. "So?" I questioned, not backing down. Rui sighed and finally obliged "I..well, my dad hasn't been in the best mood recently." He started "..." surely not. "I think he needs a break...from me." Rui looked away and my house was starting to come into view. I waited for something more to be said but instead he stayed quiet.

I let it go as we were practically in front of my house already, and my heart returned to a normal rate as there were no cars parked in the driveway and the garage wasn't open.

I looked at Rui and opened the door leading him to my room. "stay here please, I'll be back.." I said and rushed downstairs to get a first aid kit along with some water and chips.

It was a bit of a hassle carrying all that up the stairs, I was also a little light headed from the lack of food since I barely even took a bite out of my lunch. I opened the door to my room once again and headed straight to Rui.

"Tsukasa.." He started but stopped himself. I ignored what he said "Do you have anything under that sweater?" I asked opening the first aid kit. "Mhm." he hummed and took it off reluctantly. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt under it.

Without thinking I pulled up his sleeves and he panicked trying to push me away. However I had already managed to expose his arms..

Scars apon scars were scattered across his arms, at first I didn't think much of it. I was extremely angry at Ruis father and made it evident on my face. But, Rui seemed to have taken it the wrong way, he thought I was mad at him..

"I'm sorry! I promise I wont e-"

"Sorry for what?! Rui, it's not your fault!"

My tone of voice raised and he flinched a little. "...sorry" I said taking out some bandages. I took a closer look at his scars. That's when I realized,

They seemed like they were self inflicted, not to mention there were some that were clearly older than the others. It suddenly clicked why Rui got so apologetic. "Wait.." I looked up at Rui who had a pained face on.

(Ruis Pov)

He looked up at me, finally putting the pieces together..please let this be a bad dream. I don't want to be here. I don't want him to see this. I want to leave. I felt myself start to panic and I tried to steady my breathing, it wasn't easy though as I could feel Tsukasa's gaze on me. I pulled my arm out of his grasp and tried to get away.

However to my surprise, he hugged me tightly.

.

.

.

"huh?" I let out as my breathing got a bit heavier. It only shocked me more when I heard a small sob come from him. "How long have you been...?" he cut himself off digging his face into my shoulder. My heart dropped. I felt warm tears trail down my face as I eventually hugged him back.

We stayed like that for a bit until Tsukasa suddenly pulled away and grabbed some bandages. He didn't say a word and I was starting to think he was disappointed in me. He bandages both my arms up with an annoyed expression on his face.

...

"Tsukasa, I truly am sorry.." I started as he grabbed a random ice pack out of who knows where setting it on my bruised eye and sighing. I whined at the sudden cold feeling, ew. "Rui I'm not mad at you,"
"Are you sure? You seemed annoyed.." I said cutting him off without thinking. "I'm mad at your dad." He said placing a final bandaid on my cheek.

He let out a small sigh and hugged me again. "Did you leave anything important back at your house?" He asked. "No," I said resting my head on his head, holding onto the ice bag be gave me. "..please don't go back then." He said burying his face in my shoulder again. I could feel his frown. "you don't have to tell me twice.." I said.
.

.

.

"..he's leaving this week." I said. "Huh??" Tsukasa perked his head back up. "my dad, he said he was going to leave me alone and stop paying for the house." Tsukasa frowned a bit and leaned back in. "I wish I could just have him put in jail." Tsukasa said and I giggled a bit. Being around him was enough to make me forget all my struggles.

"I'll ask my parents if you can stay for a bit, until we get this all sorted out you know?" He smiled and sat up. I couldn't help but smile back, I got a bit teary eyed too. "That sounds great..!" I said. He gave a cute grin and ranted a bit on how he would postpone the show so I could remake the props and all that.

"Thank you so much.." I cut him off, my voice was shaky, which I cringed at a bit. "It's...no problem really." He said looking straight at me. He stared for a while..

"I love you,"

My brain stopped.. he what- "you're the best director any star could ask for, really you're a great friend" he said. Hah friend. I felt disappointed, did I really just get friend zoned??

(Tsukasa Pov)

"I love you," I didn't realize what I said, I just impulsively blurted out the first thing that came to mind. As soon as I realized what I just said I caught myself. "you're the best director any star could ask for, really you're a great friend" I said quickly and hid my face. He smiled, complimenting me back but I was too caught up on what I just said. Why was I so worked up over it?? It was just an accidental 'I love you'.. that doesn't have to be in a romantic way. So why is my face all red..?

However I was snapped out of it when Rui suddenly hugged me, resting his face on my shoulder.. wait.

.

.

.

Sniff

He was crying.. he was crying!? "Huh!? Rui what's wrong??" I pulled away to look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry.. I'm just really happy to have meet you," Rui forced a smile, clearly there was something else he was crying because of.. "Rui.."

I swear I don't know what took over me, I cupped his face and kissed him. I wasn't thinking. It was a quick peck but my heart started beating fast and what I just did hit me like a truck. "I- I'm sorry I don't know why-!" He leaned back down and kissed me again. My eyes widened and I gave into the kiss.

I pulled away and stared blankly. At that moment nothing mattered, I wasn't worried about the past or the future, I was just centered on the present time. wait..DID I JUST KISS A BOY!? No not any boy RUI?? I must've made a face because Rui giggled. I looked back up at him confused.

...

"wait does this mean.." I started "that I like you? yea..." Rui said. I felt like a literal arrow was shot through my heart, I looked down and muttered "I like you too.." "what was that?" Rui said and tilted his head teasingly. "I like you." I said more clearly. He laughed and I wiped some of his tears off. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.. not to mention it was probably around 18:00 and I was already ready to fall asleep. Rui smiled and laid back
into the bed. I followed.

We cuddled for a bit, I've never felt so warm and fuzzy. Eventually I drifted to sleep. Completely forgetting about my parents and my sister, just focused on that very moment only.

"I love you Rui."

...

"I love you too kasa"

~~~

I've posted two times in one night what is my life.

This was meant to be a draft but I sped ran it into another chapter. So sorry for any spelling mistakes.

I JUST REALIZED ITS 1:30

Gn Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

[Words:1490]