Meetings also written intentionally unfunny like harry potter writers

'oh no dude' america thought. 'I cant believe I said that at the airport'

anyways what happened was this

"HOOOOOOOOOLLLLYYYY FUCKING SHIT THIS SHIT IS THE BOMB BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO GO BLOW UP THE BATHROOM AFTER THIS HOLY SHIT IM GOING TO SHIT MORE THAN SAYING SHIT AFTER EATING THIS WEIRD COMBINATION OF TACO BELL, CHIPOTLE, AND THOSE WEIRD CORNDOGS FROM SHEIN." Amerika exclaimed very loudly as he walked like a penguin to the bathroom.

Japan looks at him with worry (OMG 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 theyre in the bathroom together)
"America san you seem to be very ill what is the problem"

Amerigo pulled down his trousers (hes british 😈😈😈) and like peed in the urinal. "shhdshsbsss i dont know i think my food was lace—" suddenly america clenched his stomach and bends over. "holy fucking colonies— wait nvm those bitches long been gone. and that was just like maryland or sum shit idk which of them was religious? new england or something? i hated the word england so I never paid attention to them ong"

"unmm america san i think Theres something weong with you 😥😥🤭🤭🫵🫵🫵" japan squeaked

suddenly. the worst happened.

5 angry men stepped in (and a woman for femnist reasons) "SECURITY!!!! ur gonna be taken in for questioning after saying the forbidden b word."

"SHIT DUDE IM PEEING , also do you mean bitch?"

"uh no we mean bomb" one of them, the ginger one said.

"DUDE" the dark skinned dude said "YOU JUST SAID THE B WORD TOO YOURE GONNA BE TAKEN IN FOR QUESTIONING AS WELL"

"ahhh shucks" the orange haired bitch said.

realization fianlly struck america. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS THE TSA japan what do i do and also i meant to ask wtf r u doing here"

"oh im not taking private planes or jets to world meetings . theres a meeting in toronto but i had to go to washington dc first."

America sinks down. "i forgot about it" his ears turn red 👺👺👺

"Ok" one of the dude coughes "so im gonna have to take u both in for questioning. Connor and..."

"Mr. Jones"

"ok great follow me"

time skip they go to a white room in the back of the airport with computers🥰😍😍

"CYKA BLYATSHHWSBAD sorry habit from russia because i love him."

the ginger dude eyes him curiously caause why tf does that man know russia?

"ok," the TSA woman says, "let me see ur id"

he gives his id and the woman reads it. "ok ur not arab so ur not gonna have a tough time in the airport."

America sounded immediately alarmed. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

"nothing just some ppl r racist like 3 members of my crew ignore that. So here it says youre 19 .....?????????????"

"yeah pls let me leave i have a meeting to go to with government officials"

"Uhuh, sure buddy" she says giggling and covering her mouth with her palm and fingers stuck straight out.