Chapter one

Monique's POV
"All around the world pretty girls" I blasted out while dancing frantically on my bed. My mom isn't home so I'm free as a bird. I ate most of the food in the cupboard. But at exactly 3:47 my mom pulled into the circular driveway. "Shit she's home" I darted to the bathroom and sat in there until she called me. As soon as she did I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw my mom with a cigar in one hand and a beer bottle in the other. She was grinning at my scared expression plastered on my face. She told me to turn around. I did as I was told. She pulled my shirt up and put her cigar out on my back. That's my punishment whenever I'm home alone for a little bit.
She was looking around in the cupboards and saw that her Oreos were gone. I made up an excuse and said I was on my period she didn't believe me. So she poured her beer on me and told me to buy her a new pack. So I want to CVS. I bought a pack but then ran into the cutest boy ever.
Marcus's POV
I was in CVS when I saw a beautiful girl looking for Oreos. Now I'm not one to believe in love at first sight but when I saw her everything in the world stopped. I went to the isle she was in and I stood there looking for stuff also but she bumped into me. She smelled like roses and honey. It was an amazing scent. She smiled and ran off. It was like Cinderella but in the drug store. I couldn't wait to see her again. As she was looking for the Oreos I introduced myself. Because that's what you do when you see someone you like right? Anyhow, her name is Monique and she is 19 years old. Just 2 years younger. I gave her my number and told her to call me sometime.
AUTHORS NOTE
I think I'm going to stick ant this one and give up on my other books I like this one a lot. I might not update for 1 or two days. I'm going to Maine and I don't think there is wifi but if there is I will update. Thanks for reading love you