Chapter 3: Tulips

" You want me to sneak to Master Patrick's room? why?! " Emilico shouted. "Don't get it the wrong way... I just want you to deliver this letter to him. You can sneak to Ricky's room so it might be easier for you to go in Patrick's room." Kate said calmly. Emilico accepted her request and went to Ricky's room being more sneaky. 

She opened his room door with the room key Ollie gave her. " Ricky isn't in his room? maybe he's in Master Patrick's room. " Emilico curiously said. She walked up the stairs to Master Patrick's room and pushed the door slightly. " Master Patrick, I'm sorry to interrupt you in this late night b- " Emilico was in the middle of what she was trying to say until she saw Patrick taking care of Ricky due to him being hurt. 

When Patrick turned his head he saw Emilico standing there. " E-Emilico?! why are you here?" Patrick anxiously said. " I was here to deliver a letter that Master Kate wants me to give you! also.. what happened to Ricky? " Emilico asked Patrick. " Ricky accidentally tripped on Lou at the Greenhouse. And his head hurts. " Patrick said. " I see! Ricky must be suffering from the pain right..? " Emilico asked Patrick while being worried. " Sadly, I think so too. But I'm sure the pain will recover soon. " Patrick said. " Yeah! I hope he recovers soon! " Emilico happily said. Patrick was happy when Emilico said that. " Oh yeah, I brought some Tulips too! It's for you master Patrick! " Emilico said. " O-Oh really? Thank you... " Patrick thanked Emilico. 

Some changes

Hello, I'm so sorry for not posting chapters for stories lately, due to school issues and health I don't have much time for that. I will try to write and post it as much as I can.

1. shadow masters, they are added as third person

2. My writing skills have improved lately! so it won't be weird

3. For the " She opened his room door with the room key Ollie gave her. " part, if it isn't correct that Ollie/Oliver gave her the key which is the key to let her unlock all the doors for the living dolls. Please inform me in the comments. ( Might not be sure about that part )