Jenna and Lexie PART 2

Jenna awakened by the sound of an angry voice.

"What do you think you're doing?" Louis asked angrily. He had his arms crossed and raised his eyebrows.

"He looks so hot.." Jenna thought. "HELLO?" Louis snapped his fingers making Jenna out of thought.

"I finished." Jenna shrugged. Louis looked at the shit job Jenna did.

"Clean it properly!" Louis ordered. Jenna shook her head.

"This is just stupid. Why don't you have a maid?" Jenna angrily asked.

"because we don't, get vaccuming or you won't like the consequences." Louis warned.

Jenna ignored Louis, pushed towards part him and went upstairs.

It didn't last for long though before Jenna felt a strong hand gripping her arm.

"ow! Let go!" Jenna whined. Jenna turned around and felt Liam's other hand on her.

"LIAM LET GO OF ME!" Jenna screamed. Liam ignored her and brought her to a room and locked it.

"She's all yours.." Liam whispered to Louis. Jenna heard Louis say thank you and heard the door unlock.

"Jenna, come here." Louis said annoyed that she had to be naughty on the first day.

"I don't want to be spanked." Jenna whined. Louis shook his head. "That's too bad. You didn't follow instructions for cleaning, now you face the consequences."

Jenna sucked in her breath. "Can't you just forget about this and you can teach me how to sing?"

Louis chuckled. "No." Jenna groaned as she was grabbed by Louis to the bed.

"We can do this the hard way or we can do this the easy way." Louis started to say.

"Don't I even get a warning? This isn't fair!" Jenna whined, stomping her foot.

"Hard way it is." Louis turned Jenna around so her bottom was facing him and smacked it 5 times.

"ow! Ow!" Jenna whined as she rubbed her bottom. Louis took his arm and wrapped it around her waist and took her over his lap.

"how many depends on your behavior." Louis warned. Louis raised his hand high and smacked his hand to Jenna's sit spot.

In seconds, Jenna was already begging for Louis to stop.

"No can do." Louis simply said and kept going. Louis went under Jenna and unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down causing Jenna to whine again.

"Whine one more time and these come down too." Louis warned as he held on to her panties.