Episode 5

Author's pov

Lisa/sky - whom??

Rose - Lisa you in Kim and sons company.. And you sky you are going to appoint in --

Then suddenly rose get a call from office..

Rose - I have to go don't worry Lisa will send you address.. I will talk to CEO..

Jisoo - rain also stop.. Well if you want you can live here for tonight.. *smile*

Sky - sorry unnie I have to go my unnie must be waiting for me *bow*

Jisoo - OK.. Take care..

-------------------------------------

Time skip..

Sky reached home.. When she reach a way of questions come to her.. They 5 boys with Jennie bust with questions in front of her..

Jennie - where are you this long??

Soobin - are you OK??

Teahyun - did someone hurt you??

Yeonjun - how --

Sky - guys.. I am not a baby.. I can save myself.. I just go to my friend house because of rain..

Jennie - shut up you are still a baby..

Soobin - and shorty too.. *teasing tone *

Sky - youuuuuuuu...

Then they start running behind each other..

Huening Kai - see they again start..

Jennie - at least they are happy..

After Angel's surgery.. She don't talk much with anyone.. She also don't eat much.. Txt is the one who make her again.. They care for her.. They make her lough.. They Can do anything for her...

They do their dinner and go to eat.. Txt have different stream that's why they don't know about that secretary thing.. But they also have to work in companies given by college..

Sky lying down on her bed suddenly a msg come..

??- hay!!

Sky - who are you??

??- you forget me this early.. I am your new friend Lisa..

Sky - lisaa

Lisa - you Rosie send me address.. Here you have to reach XXX place..

Sky - hmm.. Okiiee..

Lisa - Now we should sleep because I don't want to look like a zombie tommorow..

Sky - haha.. OK OK sleep good night..

Lisa - good night..

Sky's pov

I was lying down here.. Thinking about today.. How much jungkook change what happened between Lisa and jungkook.. Why everything changed this early.. Then I feel like my lips are dry so I searching for a lip balm ..

"here Is this.. Wait what is this a ring?? "

Then flashback come in front of me..

flashback

Jimin - I am in love with a fairytale.. She live with me from childhood.. But I lose her a little bit..

Then me Angel see some photos of our childhood in The tree that was decorated with light like this his every line make every tree bright with our beautiful memories..

Jimin - but now her eyes become my mirror.. Her smile have my whole world.. Her voice become my music.. But what if she don't be my.. What if don't accept me.. I should ask n..

Then suddenly Jimin come in front of me with a beautiful smile.. That make me tear up he come on his knees..

Jimin - so my world will you marry me..

I don't have words what I feel.. I just smile and tears come out with a low and unclear voice I say yes..

Flashback end..

Thinking about this a drop of tear come out from my eyes.. I really missing him..

Sky - where are you jimin-nie.. *sad*

Other side...

Jimin is doning work.. This is already 2am..

Rose - Jimin don't you have to go home??

Jimin - I have work..

Rose - you should take same rest.. Well I am here to inform you that I find a perfect  secretary for you..

Jimin - who is she??

Rose - her name is Angel..

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short part.. But I hope you like this please like share and comment..

Stay safe.. 😊