Episode 6

Author's pov

Jimin - who is she??

Rose - her name is Angel..

After listen that name his eyes change into Dark one..

Rose - I am sorry.. I were just trying to light your mood.. Her name in Min Sky..

Jimin - OK let's see her tomorrow.. If you are the one who appoint her then I don't have any problem..

Rose - OK..

Time skip..
Morning time..

Sky reach here where Lisa told her to come.. She go inside and call rose.. Lisa already gave her rose's number.. When she call rose after some minutes a lady come and show her the way to CEO's office..

She knock on the door.. He say come in when she come in a boy who is sitting on his chair.. His face is opposite side ..his back is facing him..

?? - so you are Joen So-jin

Sky - no sir I am Min Sky..

After listen her voice he immediately turn his chair and face her.. That wave of his hair when he turned back with a formal suit.. Make him look like a perfect man.. Sky lost in him.. Not only because of his beauty or perfection.. Instead of this she lost because he is her love.. Her first love.. Who is now in front of her..

Jimin - Your voice..

Sky - Jimin..

Then rose enter..

Rose - Ahem Ahem excuse me he is your boss from now so please give some respect.. Call him sir..

Sky - I -I am sorry sir.. *vow*

Rose - OK.. Go and take your ID card from that office.. Go..

Sky left..

Jimin - rose.. Did you.. Her voice.. She is..

Rose - I know Jimin what are you trying to say.. I also feel like that she is our Angel.. But she is not.. And you have to accept this..

Jimin - I can't appoint her..

Rose - you have to.. Papers are already done.. Now we can't do anything..

Jimin - aaaaa!!.. Damn!! *throw file*

Sky - may I come sir??

Rose - come in..jimin I have to go (mind - I know Jimin you are angry.. But I don't know why I have a doubt that she is Angel.. Maybe or not we will find out soon.. But till then.. You have to face reality.. Best of luck Sky)

Rose left..

Jimin - now what are you looking at.. Check this files.. *cold face *

Sky - this much files... *tense face*

Jimin - do you want more??

Sky - No no I am doing (mind - Mr. Coldie... God knows where is Lisa )

Other side..

Jin - so Lisa.. You are appoint from today.. Today I am doing work from home.. Can you please go and ask for a cup of coffee to Nancy..

Lisa - why not oppa..

Lisa went to kitchen and ask for coffee.. She say she is making till wait here..

Kai - hay Queen!!

Lisa - Kai my baby..

Kai - I am not baby now Aunt Lisa.. I am already 8..

Ji-ah- and I am 6..aunt Lisa why are you not come here now days..

Lisa - because of studies..

Kai - see aunt Lisa we have new ball.. Let's play with this..

Lisa - in the house.. This is not safe..

Ji-aah - nothing will happen aunt Lisa..

They start playing.. They are throwing ball and catch that but then Lisa throw ball that go a little bit upper.. And then this ball hit jungkook who is coming from upstairs..

Lisa - O my goodness..

Jungkook - aaa!!.. Who the heck throw this ball ??

Because of fear ji-ah and Kai both run from there.. Now only Lisa left..

Jungkook - what the heck are you doing here?? *angry tone*

Lisa - are you OK??.. Do you get hurt?? *worried*

Jungkook - no no you throw a flower then why this hurt ..

Lisa - I am really sorry..

Jungkook - you can't live without disturbing me.. Such a useless piece you are..

Lisa - Jung--

Jungkook left ..

Sky's side

She is doing alot of hard work.. These files are already checked.. But Jimin give this work to her.. Because he don't want to see her in front of him.. But still her voice is real melody for him..

Jimin is looking at angel's photo which is hidden under his drawer..

Jimin - (mind - see angel you are not here.. But still when I listen her voice which is too similar to you.. My heart skip a beat..but I will never forgive you )

-----------------------------------------------------

To be continue..
Please like share and comment..
Please don't be silent reader.. Please tell me about you..do you like it or not..

Take care.. 😊