Zach(sugar daddy)pt 3

Finishing a long day at work, I take my tired feet into the house, being greeted by Zach's dogs, kian and Stitch, picking them up to show them some affection I bring myself up to the bedroom, placing the dogs upon the bed and stripping myself of my clothing and putting my dirty laundry into the hamper, walking into the bathroom I turn on the hot water and allow myself to relax after my 12 hour shift at the hospital, lathering up my loofa with my raspberry scented body wash, I allow the body wash to coat my skin, washing off any dirt that's coated my skin throughout my shift. After my shower, I get out drying myself off including my hair and body, after moisturizing I put on some silk pyjamas and scroll through tiktok on my phone.

A few hours later I hear the front door close and hear footsteps ascending upstairs, Zach walks into the bedroom, smiling upon seeing me

"hi baby"

"hi Zachy, come get into bed and chill out for a bit"  

He allows his body to drop down next to me after taking off his clothes, wrapping his arm around my  waist and bringing me closer to his body, burying his head in my neck and instantly relaxing. I allow myself to reach round to mess with his hair, making him relax even more. 

"How was your day baby girl?"

"It was good, stressful, as always, but thats what i get for working in a hospital, what about you? How was your day?"

"Same as you, it would be  better if you worked with me"

"Baby you know I cant do that, I spent 4 years training to become a nurse, I can't waste my education by working in an office"

"I know, in my ideal world you would just leave your job and come be my personal assistant, I can fuck you whenever I want to then"

Side eyeing him slighting to make sure he wasn't watching me I shifted in the position I was laying in. Turning to face him I whispered.

"Do it then."

He looked at me in my eyes, them lighting up.

"wait, does that mean you'll come work with me?!"

I nod, smiling at his reaction. 

"when can I start?"

"Immediately"