Jonah(first day)

smoothing out my black pencil skirt i lift up my sweating, shaking hand and knock on the brown oak door. I hear a quiet "come in" before walking in slowly, hearing the sound of my black heels clicking on the marble floor. I nervously approach his desk hearing a low groan come out of his mouth, when he realises that i am a new slave to his business that he needs to show around.

feeling intimidated as he stands up, i take a step back and look down at my feet which are shifting from one foot to another. i hastily look up feeling sweat form on my palms once again. feeling his gaze already on me. he was clad in dresser shoes, black trousers, a white shirt and a black blazer. he looked scary with his chiselled jawline and brown stubble.

he unhurriedly walked with me, showing me around the huge building that layed infront of my blue eyes. coming to a stop, he opened a door and showed me into a room with wooden floor, a couch in the corner, a desk where im guessing i will be sitting, and even a large black television on the wall. walking over to my desk, i hurriedly sit down, and log onto the computer that was arranged infront of me.

mr marais held his hand out to me to take, which i did.

"you make me want to bend you over this table and fuck you Y/N"- Mr Marais.

i bit my lip and looked at him.

"do it then"- Y/N

with that, he pulled down my skirt and underwear, shoving his already hard length into me.

and that is how me and Jonah, had a little kid called Elise, got married, and have another kid on the way

oof i updated