Chapter 1

Traveling alone in the vast swathes of Britannia far away from the capital city of Liones Kingdom, there was a 30 feet tall young-looking woman with purple eyes and medium-length pigtails-style brown hair and she wears a full-plate suit of orange heavyweight steel armor with a unique helmet with two axe-shaped horns. If she were born a human, she would be regarded as a 15 year old girl. And she carries a gigantic war hammer designed for a giant. It is as tall as the female Giant knight herself, where its head being double-sided with one side being a typical hammer and the other being a warpick, which also includes a pommel on its other end.

Her name is the Serpent's Sin of Envy, Diane, and she was a member of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Although the entire group composed of the seven strongest Diamond-ranked Holy Knights disbanded after they were framed for the murder of Great Holy Knight Zaratras within the abandoned castle during the National Foundation Festival and end up being ambushed by the entire order of the Holy Knights. Diane had to obey her captain and crush, the Dragon's Sin of Wrath, Meliodas who ordered everyone to escape and split off for now until they regroup sometime later.

She didn't want to abandon Meliodas but held faith that he can handle himself and she was looking forward to their eventual reunion in the future. The Serpent's Sin of Envy easily made her way out of the castle with a help of a silver haired little girl and escaped the capital city unscathed as she bulldozed many Holy Knights and their forces of regular knights and soldiers standing in her way with brute force and her Giant Clan's inherent power, Creation.

But none of them were really killed because the forces of Liones were just following orders to apprehend the supposed killers of the deceased Zaratras and if the Sins had slaughtered them en masse, it would be seen as proof that they are guilty of the man's murder they were framed. So fleeing and scattering away from the Kingdom of Liones is a much safer option until it's time to reunite and find a way to prove their innocence.

However, Meliodas never told Diane to not rough the Holy Knights around a little and knock them down on their high horse when they thought they could take her down by themselves with greater numbers. She was more than eager to prove them wrong and it was cathartic especially when some of the knights were former conspirators of deceased Holy Knight Gannon who framed her in the first place.

Eventually, the female Giant had arrived at the Forest of White Dreams where it was an ideal place to hide from the Holy Knights and lay low for now until she decides to move out or stay there as long as she likes. Diane even managed to "convince" the Prankster Imps to keep her presence a secret from the outside world and not disturb her or else she will go on a rampage in retaliation.

They were more than happy to comply and they leave her alone.

Sighing underneath her helmet, Diane settled herself before sitting down on the ground to put her Sacred Treasure, War Hammer: Gideon next to her so that she can rest after a long walk from Liones. She took off her helmet to wipe off the sweat from her face with a shake of her head and breathe properly despite the foggy mists around her.

She said to herself with her only company in the form of the Prankster Imps who may be hiding behind several trees and were observing her from a safe distance, "This sucks. The Seven Deadly Sins are disbanded and Captain ordered us to scatter and hide. Even though we could have easily took down the Holy Knights if we wanted to."

But the female Giant knew that Meliodas would be disappointed in her if he found out that she disobeyed his last orders when they eventually reunite. She knew that the Dragon's Sin of Wrath had a knack of finding out one way or another such as that one time when Zaratras discreetly sent the Seven Deadly Sins to handle dangerous missions under the façade of the group being allowed to go for a vacation.