Chapter 3

Hey guys....

How are u all....i know u all waiting  for the chapters....as i informed already I was sick and was not in a state to write or use mobile for long time...so only it took long for me...

So here is the next chapter. I am giving it as it has been so long that I updated...but I am not going to relent with the target next time....

Target for next chapter

115 votes....

Its been 3 days after Maithili has joined as the manager in the Singhania company. In this 3 days all she witnessed was Laksh always being with Raghav. Not even a second he was away from his brother. More than he is not away... Raghav didn't let him away from him. The only time Laksh was alone was the time he studied in their private room and Raghav having any important meeting or else he will be also there with him.

Maithili was confused why Laksh is here when he has to be attending his college. And she came to know that he is Raghav's PA..it's not like the prince of Singhania household should work in this age but she didn't knew the truth about him till now. But she came to know that Laksh is studying his college in correspondence and working as his dada's PA.

How much she did tried to find out why she couldn't. But one thing was evident that Raghav is so protective of Laksh and both the brothers love each other like anything. Laksh obeyed Raghav with just a stern look and Raghav whenever scolds him will be found pacifying his kid brother in next 20 minutes. But it seemed Laksh always preferred to attract troubles and get scolded by his Dada.

In fact it was a way of Laksh to keep himself assured that his Dada loves him. He will deliberately get into trouble sometimes and gets scolded by Raghav and will wait for him to come and pacify him. It was his way of making his heart to believe no matter what his Dada will be with him. Raghav who understood his dilemma always assured him with love.

Maithili entered Raghav's cabin to get signature in a file only to witness Laksh whining and complaining about the assignment he have to submit in that weekend class.

Laksh: dada...this sum sucks dada...i hate it....

Raghav: are u serious Laksh...this is the most easiest formula in statistics and i very well knew u would have learnt in the school itself...

Laksh: but i am not liking it na....so only i opted to another subject during the admission but u didn't let me....

Maithili who stood silently cleared her throat as both the brothers didn't bothered to realise her presence...one too much annoyed with the sum and the other one annoyed with first one.

Raghav: yes Ms. Sharma....he asked formally when Laksh shook his head in disbelief. His Dada will never change.

Maithili: i came to get ur sign in this sir....she said giving him the file.

Raghav took the file and looked at Laksh who was looking at them and not doing his work.

Raghav: Laksh...i think ur sum is on ur notebook not on our face....

Laksh huffed and made a face getting back to solve the problem. Maithili suppressed a laugh looking at the annoying kid who was struggling with his maths. She found Laksh so adorable and cute. He was so innocent and naive. But what she didn't know was this innocent and naive kid can tolerate as much as insults and taunts.

Laksh: no...i am done....i can't do this anymore dada....i am done...he huffed and put the pen down.

Maithili: can i help with that....