🍭𝐂𝐡𝐩. 𝟎𝟓.💋

Warning this chapter continas: Slur
(A lot of POV switches 😭 I'm sorry)

Warning this chapter continas: Slur(A lot of POV switches 😭 I'm sorry)

Jordan's house Sunday 3:12 PM

Jordan's house
Sunday 3:12 PM

I was sitting at the table eating breakfast. Jordan had to go grab something from her room so I was left alone. I sighed and pulled out my phone only to have pictures of Jordan's house being sent to me by a random number. They also sent picture of me and Jordan when we were inside my place, And pictures of us with nicks body. Everything around me stopped as I checked the next picture being sent to me.
It was a picture of me sitting at Jordan's kitchen table on my phone. I looked around and panicked quickly getting up
from the table. "JORDAN!" I called out as I ran upstairs to her room. I barged in to find her unconscious on the floor. I looked around quickly then rushed towards her. "Fuck!" I shouted trying not to cry. "Wake up please!" I shook her body frantically.

I looked around and saw the bathroom door cracked. I hastily got up and ran to the bathroom. I search for a container to hold water in, finding the tooth brush holder and take the toothbrushes out and fill the holder with cold water. Then I hurry back over to her and dump it on her face. She jumps awake gasping for air. She wiped her face with her shirt flashing her perfect V-line and abs. "Wh-what happened??" She asked looking up at me.
"I'm freaking the fuck out, A random number started sending me pictures." She looked confused "elaborate" I sighed pulling out my phone and showing her.
She looked at me expressionless, "w-why are y-you looking at me like that-" Her expression softened "you having nothing to worry your pretty little head about."