Alessia Russo | Childhood friends

Alessia Pov
So for some reason Tooney convinced me to come out tonight. Some of the girls are going out in the city tonight. I didn't want to go but I thought It was best to go and let my hair down for a few hours.

"Less are you ready the taxi is going to be here soon" Ella shouted "yeah two minutes" I shouted as I grabbed my phone and my bag.

I walked down the stairs and created Tooney and Turner "took your time come on the taxis waiting" Ella said

*time skip*
It's been a few hours since we arrived at the club. Joe had joined at the right time cause Ella was getting drunker and drunker by the minute. I was dancing on the dance floor with Millie when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I didn't turn around knowing it would probably be some guy trying to chat me up. "Are you just going to ignore me A" a familiar voice said, I looked at Millie with a look of confusion on my face, I turned around and saw the face of someone I hadn't seen for a while "OMG, Y/N" I shouted as I gave him a hug, he was wearing a black suit

 "Are you just going to ignore me A" a familiar voice said, I looked at Millie with a look of confusion on my face, I turned around and saw the face of someone I hadn't seen for a while "OMG, Y/N" I shouted as I gave him a hug, he was wearing a bl...

And he looked so handsome, he wrapped his arms round my waist and picked me up and spun me around. "Wanna go grab a drink" y/n said "yeah sure" I replied y/n held his hand out for me to grab. He led me through the crowd of people "what you drinking" he asked "I'll have a double vodka lemonade please" i said "hi can I have one double vodka and a lager please" he said I went to grab some money "what you doing" y/n said as he watched me grab some money "I was just going to buy the drinks" I said " I asked if you want to get a drink so I'll pay" he said. He payed for the drinks and we went and sat in the corner y/n sat on the left of me and out his arm round the back of me, I felt those familiar butterflies in my stomach again.

Ella Pov
"Mill where's less" I asked "I think she saw one of her friends so she went with him" she said "do you know where" I said "I think that's them in the corner" she said, Millie and I lover further to them and saw Alessia talking to a guy he was good looking. "Wait I think that is y/n" I said "who's y/n" Millie asked " he's Alessia's childhood friend" I said "are they just fiends" Millie asked I looked at her confused "yeah why" I said "well the way that they are both looking at each other says other wise"

Y/n pov
Alessia and I sat for hours talking, we had a couple more drinks. I saw a pair of girls walk over to us and a man I'm guessing was one of the girls boyfriend "Less are you ready to go cause we're leaving" the girl said "yeah sure, y/n do you want to come with and we can continue the conversation at home" less said "oh it's ok I wouldn't want to push" I said "no it's fine y/n this is Ella and Millie they play with me at man united, and this is Joe Ella's boyfriend" less introduced us I shook joes hand and gave the girls a hug "so are we all ready" Ella said "yeah" less said. Less grabbed my hand and lead me through the crowd.

Once we got outside it was raining so I took my blazer off and handed it to less I put it round her shoulder as she looked up and smiled at me.

We got back to less's place. "Y/n follow me and I'll get you something to change into" less said I followed her to her room and watched as she rooted through her draws but couldn't find anything "two minutes I'll go see if I can get some stuff from Joe" less left her bedroom and took the opportunity to look at some of the photos. There was some from her time over in America, some with the Man U girls and her family. A photo from when she won the euros with the lionesses and a photo of me and her from a few years ago. I smiled at the photo. "The others have gone to bed, I don't want you leaving here on your own so you can stay here if you want to" she said "yeah ok sure" I said. Less got some pj out of her draws I took my shirt off and put the shorts she gave me on as she turned around she saw me with no top on I smirked at her staring at me, she quickly left to go and get changed.

I sat down on the bed and waited for her to come back. She came back in her cute little pjs. "Have you got a blanket, I'll em sleep on the floor" I said "don't be stupid" she said "you can sleep in the bed" she said. Less got into bed and laid next to her "y/n you can get under the covers we have shared a bed before" less said "I know but I think it's a bit different now" I said "what do you mean" she asked, I new I couldn't keep it bottled in I've been needing to tell her since I was 12 "I've been needing to tell you something" I said "ok" less said "for the past 11 years I've kept this secret, there has been this girl I liked and I've been wanting to tell her for a while but at first she moved away and then we got out of touch" I said as I looked at her "who's the girl" she said "it's you less, it always has been" I said as she looked at me, she then closed the gap between us and I felt her lips onto mine "it's always been you too, I do have one question though"she said "go on" I said "do you still support Arsenal" she asked "once a gooner always a gooner, north london is red baby"I pulled her in for a kiss again and soon we fell asleep in each others arms.

*30 years later*
No one's pov
Alessia and y/n had got married 3 years later, 2 years after that they had their first child a girl the couple called her Harper Mia Russo y/l/n. Two years after they had a son called Theo y/n Russo y/n 

Alessia had gone on to winning the World Cup and the euros again with the lionesses and winning more trophies for club. She then retired and became an assistant manager for Man U

Y/n had became a strength and conditioning coach for the lionesses. He quickly became best friends with the Captain Leah and Lucy Bronze along with the other Man U girls.

The pair were more in love than anything else.

When the kids grew up their daughter Harper supported Arsenal to her mothers demise and Theo was a Man U supporter. Harper took inspiration from her mother and her Auntie Leah and became a footballer for Arsenal and Theo did the same but he was yet to play for a professional club.

Y/n and Alessia couldn't believe how long they waited to tell each other how they truly felt.

Eventually they grew old and grey, more additions came to the family and they became grandparents, telling their grandchildren stories about their time brought joy to their faces.

Alessia was the first to go, she died piecefully in the arms of her first love and her family surrounded her not long after y/n died with his family by him side and a picture of the one woman he loved beside him