Prologue

Elijah Kamski

Elijah Kamski

44 years old
CEO of Cyber Life
According to Forbes 7th most wealthy man in the world

I will make sure, that future of our world is secured.

***

"I have mastered patience and everything else."

Around 5 p.m

There was a meeting in a neat room on 25th floor. It was almost the highest using place in the building, higher was only storage for some cleaning things and safety space, further was only roof. From the balcony someone could easy spot "The Gherkin", London's panorama stretched out in sight. It was past working time, but it seemed like the meeting was very important. Elegant office has become a conference room for that occassion, long table was placed in the middle, connected to dark oak desk in front of big TV screen.

Eight men were setting on the table's sides, on the top - correctly at the desk was stitting man in expensive Hugo Boss, black suit. He turned back to his shareholders.

"And that includes everthing, I have said earlier." he ended with a little smile.

"Of course Mr Kamski." One of men agreed, then rest started to collect their things such as laptops and notes.

"I will keep you informed, since this week is going to be busy."

They were leaving, when on the hall appear new figure. Office had two glass walls, which allowed to peak outside. Room alone was big, with two sofas, small coffee table and mentioned earlier desk, on which was computer with three screens and laptop. Behind on the wall was hanging big TV screen and below were couple of bookshelfes with cabinet filled with miscellaneous. On solid wall was hanging painting inspired by modernism.

When the shareholders left the office, inside stepped new figure. Kamski didn't even look at him, typing on a keyboard fast. Soon from big screen disappeard presentation about future project. The glass somehow dimmed, hiding everything what was happend inside the office and light went on.
On the screen appeard faces various of people, but most of them had asian features. On the center was young woman with bangs.

"So how is everything?" CEO asked with lazy tone.

"As we predicted yesterday miss Manoban has landed without any obstacles in Seoul."

"Perfect. I want you to keep me informed."

"As you wish sir. Also the building, you have bought is almost ready. It just need to be furnished."

"Great, now we just need to start the game. I don't want any problems." He murmured looking at screen.

Kamski leaned back into chair and around young woman with bangs appeard eight photos of men and three photos of women.

Word count: 442

Author's note: so there is a prologue, I hope you liked it. Kamski is highly inspired by Elijah Kamski from Detroit: Become Human game. I redo his character for my story needs. He will be portrayed by Neil Newbon, the same as in the game.