Chapter III - Busy day.

"Slow down and enjoy your life."

Around 8 am
Seoul
Korea

The honking was clearly heard in a whole area. When it has started, Jimin tripped on a stairs, swearing under his breath. He grabbed laptop bag and stormed through exit. Outside the house Jungkook was sitting in his expensive Lexus and honking while shouting through open window.

"Hurry up shortie!"

"Who do you call shortie?" Jimin asked angry hopping inside.

"We are fucking late." He hissed, when engine has awaken full of power.

"We are not, still have ten minutes." Jimin said puting on belt. "I believe in your driving skills."

"I hope you do hyung." Jungkook whispered and started off harshly.

"Come one. You can't be that mad because I have slept a little longer." Older man noticed.

"You know me well." Kook stated."I am mad, because I can't spend this day with Lisa and I couldn't pick her up yesterday."

"Again company issues?"

"Yes, I even got J-hope hyung and he agreed to do all the stuff, but suddenly my presence is so important..." Young CEO sighed with disbelief.

"But look, if you do everything now, you will be able to spend more time with Lisa and us." Jimin said to improve his mood.

"Yea I hope so." He send him crooked smile.

"I had feeling that we forgot something. Now I know what it is. Where are our guards?"

"I ditched them." Jungkook grinned a little.

"I swear, if I will have problems because of that, I am not buying you banana milk."

"I am grown up man. I can do it on my own." After those words Kook sped up.

Soon they reached the company building and rushed inside. Elevator took them to correct floor, Jimin looked at clock - three minutes late, aproppriate. Inside the youngest office was waiting Hoseok hyung with deep frown and poor, ditched guards.

"What did I tell you? No solo adventures!"

"In our defense we were in duet." Jungkook spread his arms.

"I am afraid Yoongi hyung has to know." Han stated with blank face.

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. It was not a bing deal in their perspective. They could take care of themselfes, especially if it was a drive from home to office.

"Forget about that." J-hope said dissmisively. "I just want to make sure that you are safe and now Yoongi has no time for such small issues."

"But we are safe and careful. Our enemies should be afraid of us." Jungkook stated crossing his arms.

"Oh they are, trust me. Now let's go, I have all important files."

All of them left office and went to conference room. It was full of investors and shareholders. There were few things to discuss for example Lisa's comeback and Cyber Life pressence in Seoul. Jeon Group saw that as new opportunities and even Jungkook and J-hope had to admit that they were thinking of that. The meeting was circling around those topics and some future projects, also Jimin reminded that they will take part in some of coming charity events to improve their image and attract some attention, he encouraged them to do the same or show up in some events. CEO was little annoyed, because most of this topic could be hold by his hyungs and he would have time to meet Lisa. Of course he didn't want to crash into her apartment, the agreed meeting would be better, but for fucking sake, they were only discussing, not a single decision which required his pressence was made. In the end he had visible frown on his face.