Band- plot twist of an imagine

Hey all I don't know the writer of the imagine found in the picture above however the text below is all my work. I read the imagine and suddenly came up with another story behind it like a plot twist so read the image and then the writing :-) enjoy !

Plot twist- the boys and the lady had been best friends for years they had many photos together as years passed the lady ( Ella) began to develop dementia and slowly began forgetting the boys. It caused them so much grief to watch they sent her to a private care home in which they knew she would be well looked after in . They then began to drive away with sorrow in their hearts. The one they loved dearest, the only person left in their life was as though she had never been in it. Driving to the old abandoned bridge one by one they prayed to God to forgive them of their sins and prayed for Ella. They all stood upon the bridge barrier and turned around slowly. Falling backwards they let the air grip them and pull them down towards the dark inviting sea. Calmly the slowly sunk towards the bed.
Ella's POV
Everyday I'm being showed pictures of me and these four lads yet I can't work out who they are. There's stories about us newspaper and magazine articles about us and lots of videos and photos of us. We must have been close. I can feel it in my bones that this will be my last hour. The last hour of my life utterly alone ruled by dementia. I began walking down to the cemetery and began to look for four particular gravestones. Luke's Ashton's Michael's and Calum's. Placing a single rose upon each grave I whispered softly with my last breath " I finally got to meet you"