Chapter 2.

Haeun sighed as her body no longer needed sleep yet her brain was screaming to rest. She stared blankly at the cracks slowly forming in the ceiling making a mental note to go through house inspections to make sure the houses in the kingdom were safe to live in.

Time passed slowly and though Haeun didn't make a difference in the world within that time, it made a difference with her peace of mind and to her that was enough for now.

'No use trying to be a hero if you couldn't save yourself.' The girl often told herself yet she was never one to listen.

She quickly got ready, for today was to drag out and it seemed the faster she got things done the quicker they could finish. Though she knew that was never the case within the Ahn Kingdom.

She made her way through the kingdom, greeting those who like herself worked early in the morning to late into the night.

"Good morning your highness" A man who Haeun had gotten quite close to greeted. The girl smiled before stopping by him and greeting him too.

"Lovely isn't Mr. Han" She said looking out the balcony, as Mr. Han's Tavern had the second best view of the kingdom. The Palace being the first, by far.

"It is indeed my dear, all thanks to you" He spoke with such fondness of the girl and his city. Placing her breakfast in front of her, he bowed before attending to the other early rising workers.

"All thanks to us" She mumbled glancing at the city one last time before eating her breakfast. She quickly slipped out before the Tavern got too busy, not forgetting to pay.

"Good morning her majesty" The council members greeted as she walked in. They bowed respectfully and began working again.

"The food source is doing very well actually, we've increased the year's total by 15%. Which on average gives us 6 years worth of food, over more than enough to last the winter. If we keep this up we'll be set" Yixing was in charge with the food department, he managed our food incomes. Which times within the year we process the most food and times we don't. He manages the farming businesses and watches over their performances.

"We're doing a bit of preparation with the new guests coming into town, just more border patrol now. A lot more officers within the markets watching things over. Finally some fun!" Xu Kai was the War Cheif, and though Ahn was mostly tame, on some occasions a few uninvited guests from the forest visits. Xu Kai just watches that they don't cause trouble is all. His job now finally being put to use with the agreements coming into play soon.

"With the new guests as well, we're getting things ready as well. Times like this businesses will be booming!" Chengxiao was our lovely business woman, who ran entertainment places and not like that. Music bars, dance performances, arts, theaters, libraries. She managed them all.

"We still need to prepare the board notices but I think we'd be excited for new people coming in." Yuqi was the Kingdoms spokeperson. She held the Kingdoms opinion, whatever she said the other council members must take into accountability. Though it was hard for her sometimes as everyone has different opinions and she feels as though she lets her people down when the council don't agree on the things she voices sometimes, it's apart of the job though.

"We can just run them like normal classes, obviously we were going to need inital tests to check where they stand but luckily for them we have exams coming so they can just take them. Then we can sort it out from there. We'll prepare the celebrational ceremony when the time comes for now, let's get them here."

Kun was the principal of the Ahn Academy, despite not being one of the older people in the kingdom. He was much more knowledgeable, Kun was one of the first people Haeun rescued and while at that time he couldn't fight. He stayed back and helped the others wash up, get food, cook, give them warmth. When Haeun noticed this she personally trained him on the side, to which they taught the other council members, then so on and so on til they had Te Arangi. But we'll get into that later. Soon after Haeun opened Arangi Academy, though outsiders call it Ahn Academy it's true name was Arangi. She appointed Kun the headmaster and the rest is history.