New room

Noah's pov
I woke up at about 5:00 which is a little earlier than I usually do but today I finally get to take care of my first patient by myself! I heard he's quite shy and needs so care so I'm happy to help. I Get out of my bed grab some clothes and go to go shower.

After showering I brushed my hair which was a mess and then went to go make something quick for breakfast.

After eating I brush my teeth and then go back downstairs to put on my shoes. I walk out the door then lock it. I get into my car and drive to work.

Oliver pov :D
I slowly opened my eyes and locked at the clock "its 6:00" I thought. "WAIT I have to move to long term care today uhhhhhhhh" I said to my self. A few seconds later the nurse who had been looking after me for the past couple days came in. "Hi Oliver good morning" she said to me with a big smile on her face. "Morning Miss May" I said to the woman. She was tall with straight brown hair, bright green eyes and a huge smile plastered on her face. "I'm here to get you ready to go to your new room!" she says with excitement " yay" I say unenthusiastically. "Oh don't be grumpy you'll get the care you need up there" she says with the smile still on her face. "Now go change and then we will get all your things moved" "alright" I changed into this:

 "Now go change and then we will get all your things moved" "alright" I changed into this:

And some white shoes and socks

And some white shoes and socks. I came out of the bathroom with my blanket still around me. "What do I do now" I asked. "Start getting you stuff together and packing up then we'll move you" she told me. I start to grab my things and put them in my backpack. As I was packing things I saw my pacifier and I almost grabbed it but I knew I couldn't regress right now.

After I had everything I picked up my bag and put it over my shoulder. "I'm done" I said to May. "Alright dear follow me" she told me as she started walking. I followed behind her and after a few minutes we were here. I looked inside and saw a man with brown curly hair, lots of freckles and green eyes. I walked in and he came up to me "you must be Oliver I'm Noah, your caretaker for the time your here" he said with a smile even bigger than Mays. "Ummm hi" I said quietly.

Noah's pov
I was sitting in the room with Oliver talking to him about what was going to be going on. He seemed kinda nervous but that's to be expected, I mean he just got moved and doesn't know me well. I asked his favorite color and he said Green. I noticed he was holding his backpack tightly so I assumed he hand something he either didn't want anyone finding or he had something important to him in there and didn't want it taken away. He noticed me looking at the backpack so I response he gripped it tighter. So I finally asked him "is there something in there you shouldn't have or do you have something important to you in there". He said nothing in reply so I asked him for his backpack and he gripped it even tight and shook his head violently. I had to pry it out of his hands. I opened it and started to go through it I didn't find anything strange at first just his phone, headphones and a beanie. But as I reached the bottom of the bag I saw something out of the ordinary... a pacifier?.

Oliver's pov
Crap crap crap he was searching through my bag he would see my paci and he'll take it away. I started cry silently and curling in on myself. I sat there and watched as he toke everything out one by one until he stopped and held up my paci. I leaned forward and tried to grab it but he put it out of my reach. I whined and tried to grab it again. He still held it out of my reach. I started crying louder and made grabby hands toward the paci. He finally gave it to me and I put it in my mouth and started to calm down.

Noah pov
This was.....odd but if he wants to suck on a pacifier he can. While he was laying down and was almost asleep I googled his actions and "Age regression" came up. I looked into it and found out that it was a coping mechanism.

While Oliver was sleeping I kept researching it and now I knew all about the subject so I know how to care for him now. I can't wait to take care of him when he wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ First Chapter :O Hope you are liking it so far
Have a good day/night
                         -Ace