Chapter 4

Katie and Ryan went on a date at an ice scatting rink but things got bad really fast. "haha haha wear are you taking me?" Asked Katie." Just keep the blind fold on." said Ryan." Ok ok take of the blind fold." Katie took off the blind fold and found she was in a skating rink."Well I'm not a ice skater but I'm probably better than you." Katie said. "Ok then let's have a race." he said." Ok let's go on your mark get set go! " She said. Off they went neck and neck head to head. Katie pushes Ryan pushes Katie so hard she falls and hurts her arm." Oh my god I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that."" What the hell was I thinking." Ryan said."Its ok," said Katie," I'm tough." Right when she said that trouble walked in. Lance Haven, The guy Ryan beat up in school a couple days ago. He walked up to him picked him up and said." Hey Ryan I've been looking for you ever since you gave me that black eye and I've been meaning to do something to you."lance said. Then lance punches Ryan right in the stomach and then the face and harder each time while his friend holds back Katie. Next thing that happens isn't pretty lance takes his ice skate and steps right on Ryan's head. The next thing Katie knows is that he is in the hospital banged up pretty bad.