Chapter 1

Some people can go and sugar coat stories but I'm not one of those people this is the Truth.Once upon a time a girl named Katie was walking down the street and went into a store. Katie was looking for a job but so far she had no luck. She walked into the store and saw a guy standing at the door like he expected her to come in. They talked for about an hour or so. She told him how she was looking for a job and that she saw there need help sign and he told her to fill out the form and then he gave her a job. As she was walking she crossed the street and ran into a guy on a motor cycle. "Sorry I didn't see you i'm so sorry," she said." It's all right, by the way this is a motor cycle." He said," I don't think you know what this is by the way you were staring at it or maybe you were starring at some thing else." No," Katie said blushing," I was starring at that stop sign behind you just the bottom of it." In case you want to talk about how amazing stop signs are here's my number he said."" Ok but I don't even know your name," Katie yelled,"I'm Katie.""Im Ryan he said taking off," as Katie went to the other side of the street and walked home. As soon as she walked home she got out her phone and texted the boy Ryan.