Wild Ride

Hehe smut time
tw for body image issues, and just being a whore. masturbation, body worship, and Blow job :))
Ps this is like the second time ever I've written direct contact smut and not like masturbation and like I didn't even save the first attempt lol. Tell me if it's bad or not

  It's been a few more days since the two of you fell asleep together, an event very common now. He refused to be away from you unless you were showering, even then he was right in your bedroom.. most of the time. You knew he would leave once in a while, you didn't know where. That sly little hole in the bathroom wall, hidden just perfectly, was exactly where he was, watching and trying not to cum at every second he watched you. Just couldn't wait to get his hands on you, make you his. Brahms was trying to wait until the two of you were closer or even actually 'a thing' but he knew that would take a while.

  You knew what he wanted, the way Brahms tensed whenever you touched somewhere remotely intimate, even when you spoke to him gently the look in his eyes were just screaming for you to do something. It was tempting, you wanted him too, but you didn't want to go too far with him seeing as he still was too similar to the little child you were supposed to be sitting. Brahms could hold intelligent conversations, he helped out, he did what he could, but he still was so similar to a little boy. To you at least. To Brahms himself he saw him as a man... sometimes. Sometimes being babied was alright.

Today was supposed to be ordinary: shower, take care of Brahms part one, deal with Malcom, then take of Brahms part two, then sleep. Easy enough, it's supposed to be just that easy! But apparently life has other plans. You had tried to escape Brahms's grasp after waking up, hurry to the shower so the schedule is on time, but was held firmly in the man's grasp. The soft murmurs into your neck let you know he was maskless and barely awake, but still holding onto you with his life. It wasn't too constricting but if he kept at it it would be hard to breathe. Brahms tried this every morning, hold onto you as long as possible, but today you just weren't feeling it. A few more minutes of struggle before you sighed and rolled over to face him, making sure to not actually look at his face yet.

"Brahms, please let me go. I just can't today, okay? Maybe we can cuddle or something later but just let me go."

After a moment, he released and huffed, rolling over from you. Wow okay he's moody.

You didn't get up for a moment, before turning back over and sitting up, looking at the time. If you showered now and got out in 20 minutes you could hopefully not have a grumpy guy in your bed. That's really the biggest issue besides the not letting you go, why is he in your bed all the time? The sheets have to be cleaned more! You've shoved him in the shower a few more times, luckily the last time he didn't need your help at all.

You stood up and went to the closet, pulling out something, a shirt mildly warm enough and some jeans, then straight to the bathroom. It wasn't long before you were naked and in the water, humming softly to a tune from the times you listened to music with Brahms. While you were humming you didn't hear the bed creak as the occupant of it got up and changed, then was making his way through the walls. Soon he was positioned in his usual spot, watching you as you scrubbed. With your time you planned on shaving a little, be semi-smooth. Who doesn't like being smooth? As you bent over you swear you can barely hear breathing, panting even.

You were right, Brahms was having a harder and harder time to contain himself at all. Almost as if you were teasing him. He slowly reached down, palming himself before straight up whipping it out, biting his lip to contain anything as he stroked himself. This you could hear, he wasn't doing well trying to hide it as best as he thought he did. You looked around for a moment, before grumbling and moving on. It wouldn't surprise you if he was just having a wank or something, he already stole clothes from you and left them with stains, you knew he did something to them. Why in your room is a better question, seeing at how loud it was it just had to be somewhere close.