Stay with me-Tac x reader (angst)

(Requested by Mafer_Yet)
(Contains death)
Welcome to the third request, have fun
———————————————————————————
Narrator's pov:
Best friends is something that at least any kid or teenager would want, and so is the case for Tac and Y/N. They had always been friends inn all the ways possible. However, none of them knew what would happen that unfortunate day.

Tac's pov:
It was another sunny day. Walking happily through the hallways, I found my companion, Y/N! "Hey Tac, how has your day been?" The asked. " It's been great, though I'm a little disappointed Abby and Lucian weren't able to come." I replied. " What did they get in trouble again? Oh right, haha, they crashed Lucain's car!" Y/N chuckled. " Too bad they are going to miss the SATS." "Oh right, are you prepared Y/N? I'm so sure we will get a good score!" I screamed.

(50 minutes later)

"Alright, your SATS will be now given to you, any cheating will result in serious consequences."

~I don't know how SATS work so yeah-

Mr. Martin gave us each the SATS, 3 hours and 45 minutes time to get working!

(3 hours later)

I was pretty fast doing the exam. I had just finish the last question, all I needed to do was to get my score. Suddenly, Mr. Martin got a phone call, he looked at me in a sad expression. "Tac, I'm so sorry. Go to the principals office right now please. Your not in trouble." Mr. Marting whispered to me. "What.. What happened?" Before I knew it. I was in front of the principal. "Tac, I'm so sorry for your loss, I just want you to know that if you want to talk with any of us, you have the freedom to do so." The principal. " I don't get it. What is going on?" I asked. "You don't know? Your mom called just now. You see, your uncle.." The principal paused. " Has passed in a car accident. Just now dear.We are so sorry Tac. We heard how close you were to him." I just stayed there in shock. My heart started breaking slowly. W-was it t-true that my uncle died? Is he really-

Narrators pov:

Tac walked out of the principal's office. He just looked at the ground  sorrowful. He didn't realize it but 45 minutes had already passed and all of the students started leaving the classrooms. Y/N ran up to Tac and said " Tac, guess what? We both got 1300 in the SAT!!! Can you believe that?!". But Tac didn't say anything and just kept looking at the ground. "Yo Tac, are you alright?" Y/N asked. Still, Tac just stayed quiet and followed Y/N around, nothing.

(At the end of the day)

"Tac, please bud, talk to me." Tac still had a miserable look on his face. "Ok, look, let's just go to the counselor and see if she knows anything." Y/N said.

(At counselor's office)

"Oh god. So that is why Tac has been this silent?" Y/N asked. "I'm afraid so honey. Tac has always been close to his uncle since birth, and I can't imagine the pain he is suffering right now." The counselor said. Tac just stared at the wall with even more grief. "Now, Tac's mom just told me that the whole family is going to prepare a funeral, and that it is best for Tac to rest for at least a week. You know Y/N, you should also keep him as a partner for some time. I'll send a letter to the principal that you guys will take a break." The counselor said. " Thank you so much Ashley. We appreciate it." Y/N said. And with that. They went up to look for a nearby hotel to stay for some time.

Y/N's pov:

;Goup Chat;

Abby: Poor Tac. I wish I could be there to support him. Please Y/N, take good care of him.

Lucian: Tell Tac I send him my best prayers, please.

Y/N: Thanks guys, it means a lot.

;Group Chat ended;

With that, I putted my phone to back to my pocket. Tac still looked very depressed while he was following me. It's strange how he hasn't still asked for a hug or some sort. While waking through the city we found the perfect hotel to stay in.

 While waking through the city we found the perfect hotel to stay in

(After Checking in)

The two of us entered a fancy looking room

Tac sat in the bed with his arms grabbing his shoulder

Tac sat in the bed with his arms grabbing his shoulder. "Alright Tac, make yourself at home." I said. "By the way, all the snacks in the room are totally free if you want some." Tac didn't respond. I turned on the TV and asked. "Do you want to see something, or we could play something, I brought some board games and (Imagine anything you want). Tac still looked depressed. "Uh, Lucian said he sends all his prayers to you." No response. I kept trying to make Tac say something but no, he just kept being noiseless than any other person in the world. I gave up 4 hours ago trying to make him say something. It was already bed time. Tac was still sitting on the bed. I went up to. I sighed and said. " Tac, I'm worried, we are all worried. You may have your time, but if you want a conversation with me, it's alright. Just please Tac, say something buddy." Tac didn't talk. " 'sigh' Well Tac I think I'll be going to bed." I stood up and went to the other side of the bed. "If you want anything you ca-". Abruptly, Tac rushed over to me and gave me a big hug. His eyes were shut close but he was crying so hard. I was surprised, but I started petting him in the head.

Tac's pov:

W-why? Why me? H-he was one of my b-best friends? It wasn't f-fair!! I kept crying and crying. It was to hard for. I had never experienced the loss of a member of my family, but my uncle was a part of my life!! He showed me kindness and love. He showed me to fight my fears, but this!? N-no, n-no, n-no. Y/N kept petting, finally, I had the courage to speak. "Y-Y/N, I'm scared. I'm scared of losing anybody else. I'm scared of losing my family. I'm scared of losing my friends. But most of all, I'm scared of losing you!" Y/N held me close. "It's to terrifying a-and sad for me Y/N. I'm sca-scared, please Y/N, please! Can you promise me you will never leave me?!". I screamed. Y/N looked at me and said. "Tac, things in life happen for a reason. Some people come and go in our journey, tragedies will occur and you will have to deal with them at some point. But if you aren't ready to do so, always remember that there are people that support you, just like me, people that also suffer tragedies like you, just like me, and that you may always express your emotions to the people you care. Overcoming obstacles, trying in life and passing traumas is hard Tac, but not impossible." I looked At Y/N and hugged them really hard again. And once again, I felt happiness. "So uh Y/N with all of that you told me. I need to be honest with you. I'm I-in love with you." I was embarrassed and I looked away. But Y/N held me by my cheek and kissed me. Surprised I was, and it felt good, so I kissed them back. We both separated after 30 seconds and I asked " Y/N, can we cuddle tonight?" "Of course" With that. We layed in the bed and we hugged. I was under Y/N chin, and I was still crying. But at least, I was happy once again.
———————————————-———————————
Haha, I did it. Third request is done, thanks for reading.