𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗎𝗆 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 (𝟤).

       PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT

       PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT ... Joey teams up with the Society Against Evil to save his dead friends. Even when they're free, their feelings about him are mixed. Trapped inside the museum are other familiar faces. Things go wrong, and Joey awakens the collector's museum of monsters. Our heroes learn they must gather nine keys before the Armageddon clock strikes morning if they want to get back home. But finding them won't be easy. Each key requires various riddles and clues.

       THE GROUP SPLITS APART as they all ran, attempting to run away from the murdered and betrayed pharaoh. Vivienne watched as her friends run as she sprints away. Also hearing their frightened screams. Vivienne could tell which were Rosanna's.

Timothy: and all of a sudden, an Egyptian beef jerky looking man starts chasing us around.

Alex: I wouldn't say I was scared. More like surprised. I don't get scared.

"Shut the door!" Vivienne repeats, Calliope and Mortimer close the two doors together. Then they could hear the pharaoh's bangs on the door, wanting to get inside. "Bro looks like beef jerky!" Timothy comments, "He needs to moisturize!" Bretman says."Why did we do that?" Tana asks.

"Oh quick! There's a scroll here." Vivienne grabs.

Justine: the mummy chased us into the room and it's crazy because we don't know what to do. Surprise, it's another scroll with some words and some more directions for us to follow.