Chapter Seventeen

Glance The Autumn 

Two years passed by, Glance and Kera life was more like human when outside but as they come back home, the magical world would welcome them. The Wind would play with them, the trees sing for them, and all the souls just stays with them to deliver the stories throughout the world and realms. 

Kera started her old lives practices. She mastered her powers each day. Her blessings by every soul got stronger and I knew she has the power to destroy the world yet didn't have enough power to save herself.  Her long black hairs grew with every piece of magic storing in it. Her eyes were the same but with more power in it. She practiced her own breath enough to terrify who stands in front of her. 

Glance was different. He didn't practice Magic like Kera but followed his ancestor. Kera didn't stop Glance because she knew how powerful he could become that he one day has to kill himself for it.  Kera can't see future, nor I after I used my powers once, but she knows the stories of every town and time.  

Glance practiced Necromance and talked to souls and even gained their powers with peace, but Glance and Kera were getting distant I thought. Both were divided by their own world.  They were full of themselves. The love was there I knew but at the same time the powers blinded them into nowhere. 

Stop it, Wind! Said Glance

Why are you scolding wind? asked Kera and Wind went back to Her

Wind again took my papers!

Yeah! because you were not playing with wind! Wind needs someone to play with!

Glance and Kera started arguing to each other, blaming each other for not giving time to the household and the outer world. It was my time to step in!

Alright guys! enough practice. What's wrong with you two? why are you fighting and blaming each other?

You don't say anything! you just wander around and scare kids!!!

You are right but no!!! Your powers are blinding you!

Woah! said Glance

Glance left the place and went to basement again. I looked at Kera and Wind, both worried. Maybe you are right said Kera and sighed. I need to take rest and make Glance to rest too. I will help, I offered her, but she denied saying she will handle the situation.

I think he is being like that because of side effects of the communication! said Kera

What you mean?

Necromancing is not an easy task, Glance core is different from everyone. Whatever he is doing, he is paying the price with his core energy and also getting his mind aggressive and crazy. I'm going to meet Xavier and his people, then I will talk to Glance.

Kera rotated the doorknob of one of the rooms hidden by the basement. Kera thought to pay the visit to Glance room, but he must be doing some rituals right then. Kera entered the room and started chanting and the door behind her was gone. She calmy whispered.

To the Ocean I had known

To the breath I take

With them