Vsoo- Flirty Jisoo

♪⁠~♪⁠ヽ♪Vsoo oneshot ♪⁠~♪♪

Author pov

"Tae you look cute in that outfit" Jisoo said and in response she get a nervous laugh from him. "It's just a compliment nothing else you know...." Jisoo again said thinking he might thought that she's flirting with him....

So Jisoo is that type of girl who don't know that she's flirting with boys even tho she is flirting with them, she just don't understand that she's flirting with them and she don't want to admit that she is really flirting with them especially Taehyung...

"Really! Thank you then" Taehyung said and smile nervously. "Hey Taehyung come here" someone call Taehyung and it was none other than his friend Jennie...

He quickly went to her without saying a word to Jisoo. Well he always do like that whenever Jisoo talk to him, he left when someone call him without utter a word...

Jisoo left a heavy sigh before standing up and walking towards her locker. While walking she saw her friends Rosé, Lisa and Tzuyu so she run towards them...

"Hi guys!" Jisoo cheerfully greet them. "What was that unnie??" Lisa said teasingly. "What ??" Jisoo said trying to ignore their tease. "We saw you unnie talking to Taehyung" Tzuyu said and gave her a teasing look..

"And he ignored you again" Rosé said eating her chocolate. "Oh shut up" Jisoo said and then they all went towards jisoo's locker. Once they arrived they saw Taehyung putting something on jisoo' locker without noticing that 4 pairs of eyes are watching him...

"Taehyung what are you doing??" Said a confuse Jisoo making Taehyung flinch then he take back the thing which turn out a letter quickly and put it inside his bag...

"Is that a love letter?" Tzuyu ask him. "Well probably yes" Taehyung reply shyly. "SO THAT'S MEAN YOU LIKE JISOO UNNIE" Lisa yell making all the students to turn their head towards them...

"What!! No my friend request me to give it to Jisoo but I don't have the courage so I thought of putting it in her locker" Taehyung said and went away hurried..

"Unnie he 'Again' ignore you" Rosé said emphasis the word again. "Rosé if you don't shut your mouth then I'll kiss you" Jisoo said getting a weird look from her friends...

"Ok I'll be shut then " Rosé said and keep quiet. "Unnie I guess you should stop crushing on him" Lisa state. "Yes besides you have been crushing on him for the last 5 years but still you're not even friends with him" Tzuyu said making Jisoo to think...

"I guess you're right" Jisoo said looking down sadly. "You don't need to do that unnie just change your style a Lil bit" Rose said and then she realised she just talk to she run away afraid of getting a kiss from Jisoo...

The both of them ( Tzuyu and Lisa) also went to their own class leaving Jisoo to think. But then she saw a handsome boy which look like ..

He was walking peacefully, Jisoo without thinking take her book and run towards him acting as if she is late for her class

He was walking peacefully, Jisoo without thinking take her book and run towards him acting as if she is late for her class. Then she 'purposely' bump into him and 'purposely' fall on the ground...

"Ouch" Jisoo said and look at her leg. "Are you ok Miss" That boy ask her and offer his hand. Jisoo quickly take it and stand up. The boy pick her book which was lying on the ground...

And gave it to her. " I'm sorry" Jisoo said and bow to him but then "Babe" A girl call out then the boy look and see his girlfriend, she went near them and kiss him on his cheek...

"She is my girlfriend Nara and I'm liy meng" the boy introduction him and his gf. "Oh you're Japanese" Jisoo said getting a chuckled from him. "No I'm Chinese" he correct her.

"oh I forgot I'll be late bye" Jisoo said and run from their.

What a luck I have! I should stop doing like that, Idk why but whenever I see cute and handsome boys my body automatically do like that. And for that I have to ignore every handsome boys. Ok mission started. Jisoo thought and went to her class....

Time skip to the next day..

Jisoo came to her school wearing a cute outfit.....

"Ok now start ignoring" Jisoo said to herself and walk straight towards her friends but on the way she met Liy meng

"Hi!" He greet her and Jisoo was about to talk to him but she stop. "Hello" she smile and went to her friends. But again she met Taehyung on the way...

"Jisoo about yesterday umm" Taehyung was talking to her but Jisoo again said "Hello" and then she left from there. Leaving Taehyung dumbfounded...

Once she came to her friends she let a big sigh and look at her friends who was looking at her..

"Guys you will not believe it, I ignore a cute boy and Taehyung" Jisoo said proudly making her friends shock. "I don't believe you" Lisa said "We will never believe you" Tzuyu said "In this things" Rosé complete the sentence...

"No no I actually ignore them. First I ignore Liy meng then I ignore Taehyung" Jisoo said trying hard to make them believe. "What you mean the Chinese guy who is so cute" Tzuyu said in disbelief.

"Yes him, but he has a gf" Saying that make Tzuyu a Lil disappointed. "Hey Jisoo" Taehyung call for her but she act as if she didn't hear him. "Wiw you really ignore him" Rosé whisper.

"Jisoo.." Taehyung yell her name and walk towards her. "Oh Hi! Taehyung" Jisoo act fool. "Can you meet me at the rooftop after class" He said and walk away nervously...

"Hey Jisoo I bet he will propose you" Lisa said "Yes and will kiss you" Rosé said "And then liy meng will break up" Tzuyu said getting a free smash in her head from Jisoo....

"Ok ok first of all he will not propose me and second of all he will not kiss me and third of all liy meng will not break up " Jisoo said...

Okey let's put a bet" Lisa said then all of them agree. "I bet he will propose you" Lisa said then "I bet he will kiss you" Rosé said then "I bet he will hug you" Tzuyu said then "I bet I will accept his proposal" Jisoo said making them all to burst into laugh...

Time skip at the rooftop..

"Oh Hi Jisoo " Tae greet her when he saw her entering the rooftop. "Why did you call me here?" Jisoo ask him..

"So let's get to the main point" Taehyung sigh after saying that "I like you last year then I realised that this year I start to love you but due to my nervously I cannot confess. Will you be my girlfriend Kim Jisoo" Taehyung said in one go...

"No I don't like you Taehyung" Jisoo said and kiss him. After she break the kiss Taehyung ask her "You said you don't like me then why did you kiss me??"

"Because I love you alien" Jisoo said and hug him. Taehyung was so happy that he lift her up...

"So let's go my baby" Jisoo say once he put her down. "Ok darling" they both walk out of the rooftop hands in hands...

The end

Hey guys Ik I'm not good at writing romantic scenes so ,so sorry 💀