Arriving

~• Arriving •~

Sunoos POV-

After a few minutes of driving we slowest pulled up to the parking lot. 'Of course my father rented out a whole ass club' I thought to myself.

I slowly got out of the car following my dad towards the venue. I greeted all the staff, and sat at a table with my father. Mother decided to stay home so I was extremely bored. A couple of minutes pasted and an older man a very very hot younger guy walked in. He has brown hair with grey streaks in his hair, he was tall and muscular.

I bit my lips as I saw him getting closer. "Damn he's hot" I said accidentally. I turned around quickly and pretended as if I haden't said anything.

I swear I was going to melt right then and there. I took my phone out and put on the camera. Goodness I was red. I excused myself from my father heading towards the restroom I washed my face then headed out. I was staring at the floor when all of the sudden I bumped into a hard chest. I quickly said sorry and looked up. It was that boy I saw, he smirked at me. " it's fine, you should really be careful wouldn't want something so cute to get hurt. He said winking as he entered the restroom. Now I knew for sure I was red.

I shook my head and went back to my dad. He was already drinking, fun now I would have to take care of him I thought dreading. But on the bright side that cute guy was here.
.
.
.