Morning

QUICK NOTE-
IM SO SORRY I TOOK LIKE 19 DAYS I COMPLETELY FOROGT I WAS WRITING!!
I've been reading some other things too and I just forgot about this 🌚 also sorry for any bad grammer 🌛.

NOBODYS POV-

Sunoo woke up, his head was dizzy and his legs were hurting. He went to get up when he felt hands on his waist. As he looked over to his side he saw the boy (Sunghoon) from the party. He quickly layed back down and was starting to think things.

SUNOOS POV-
'OMG WHAT THE HELL' he thought 'WHY AM I IN THIS HOTEL WITH THIS GUY?!! DID WE DO SOEMTHING-?' My thoughts were quickly interrupted when I looked back and saw that the guy had woken up. Guess I was shaking... he looked backed at me and slowly got his hands off my waist. "OMG I AM SO SORRY! I didnt mean to hug you-" he said "No no it's okay really" I said smiling.
"Did we do something last night?-" I said when he started to speak. "Oh no- no! I just brought you here because you were falling on the ground and saw how tired and drunk you were" he said awkwardly. "Oh yea.. thanks anyways- I'm sunoo!" "Sunghoon" he said smiling at me. I was unknowingly staring at his perfect face when he called "you okay?" He said. "Oh yep! Sorry must have spaced out! Um I gotta get going thank you tho!-" "can I have your number?" He said I froze. "Oh um sorry if this is weird I just want to be friends" he said " oh um yea sure!" I said and got his phone and typed my number in.

I got all my things and left. Omg how could I be in bed with such a hot guy-. And his name is Sunghoon hmm hope to see him around.

SUNGHOONS POV-
'Omg he was so cute- I would've died with that smile he kept giving me!! I can't believe I have his number!! Let me text him so he can save my number!!' I thought
-

                                    UNKOWN
??- hey! This is Sunghoon!

                                            Oh hey Sunghoon let  me
                                        Save your contact!-sunoo 💘
-
                                    Sunghoonie 💕

Sunghoonie 💕- alright hope we can
See eachother next time!
                                                     Yep! Hope I see you too
                                                                 -sunoo 💘

-
-
-
What will happen next 🤭?