𝟐𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.

❝ You are the cause of every nightmare I've ever had, every ounce of my suffering, Mrs. Khan. And remember this: I'll ensure you realize your true worth by making you suffer until the day you die. That day will be my victory-the victory of Musa Hassan Khan! ❞

The words echoed in Musa's mind as he grabbed his hair in frustration and outrage. His anger was palpable, veins bulging from his neck as sweat drenched his body.

❝ I despise her, ❞ Musa's roar reverberated through the warehouse, shaking its walls with his fury. His commanders, standing outside, kept their heads bowed, too terrified to face their master's wrath. It had been an hour since Musa arrived at the warehouse in this state, a level of rage they'd never witnessed before.

❝ She doesn't deserve this, Musa, ❞ Aroosh's voice cut through the tension. Musa, absorbed in his furious assault on the punching bag, glanced up at his two friends, Aroosh and Altamash, who stood with crossed arms, their faces unreadable.

Aroosh and Altamash were the only ones brave enough to confront Musa, while the prisoners in the rooms, tied and locked up, sobbed in fear, aware of Musa's notorious cruelty.

❝ I have bound myself with hatred towards her, and no force in this world can break it, ❞ Musa declared, his voice booming through the room. His fury had twisted his features into something almost demonic. Blinded by his vengeance, he was unable to see the real culprit behind his suffering.

❝ Power like unconditional love can break any bond, my friend, ❞ Altamash's voice resonated softly. Musa, breathing heavily, turned to face him. Altamash's charming smile contrasted with his serious eyes, revealing his own uncertainty about how to handle the situation.

❝ There is no such thing as love. It's a myth. Everything is about lust, money, and fame, ❞ Musa yelled, hurling a valuable art piece to the floor, shattering it into pieces. Aroosh and Altamash remained stoic, trying not to show their own concern.

❝ Everything in this world is mythical and fleeting-except the heart's desires, ❞ Aroosh said, mustering the courage to speak up. He tried to make Musa see beyond his hatred, but Musa, consumed by pride and hostility, was unwilling to listen.

❝ Love is one of those desires. It's what the heart yearns for, ❞ Altamash added, placing a hand on Musa's shoulder. Musa, drenched in sweat, stared blankly at the wall, his thoughts echoing in the room.

❝ And my heart craves nothing but vengeance against her, ❞ Musa said with dangerous intensity. His words, filled with loathing, betrayed a deeper turmoil within, a struggle Musa was reluctant to face.

❝ But what has she done to you, buddy? ❞ Aroosh stepped forward, his frustration evident as he gripped Musa's collar, unable to contain his emotions any longer.

❝ Aroosh, let him be, ❞ Altamash intervened, pushing Aroosh away with force just as Musa prepared to strike him. Thanks to Altamash, Aroosh was spared from a potentially severe blow.

❝ She destroyed me, Aroosh. Mrs. Fayra Shoaib Khan ruined my childhood, my past, and my present. And you ask me what she has done? ❞ Musa took a threatening step closer to Aroosh, his voice echoing through the cabin, his past torment overwhelming his present thoughts.

The tense silence was broken by a knock on the door. All three men turned their attention to it. Musa shouted, ❝ Come in, ❞ and a man in a black uniform entered, his face anxious and his head bowed. He handed an envelope to Musa, who accepted it with a puzzled expression.

❝ Sir, I found this at the entrance gate of your mansion, ❞ the man said before leaving, his footsteps fading away.

The envelope contained a note: ❝ I'll snatch you from that bastard one day. ❞

Musa's eyes widened at the message, while Altamash and Aroosh looked on with varying degrees of repulsion and concern. Musa's anger intensified, veins popping out on his neck as he grappled with the implications. His mind raced, trying to find the sender and exact revenge.

But the crucial question remained: Why did this message matter to him so much? His obsession with revenge seemed to clash with his possessiveness, leaving everyone wondering about the true nature of Musa Hassan Khan's feelings and the mysterious figure challenging him.

_______________________________________