Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Divorce Is Not Leaving

    The living room is arranged like an auditorium, with a flowery ceiling, crystal lamps emitting warm yellow lights, and champagne roses and beautiful flower walls.

    All these arrangements are the same as those carefully selected by Jifei City, but the location is changed at home.

    Ji Feicheng looked at all this in surprise.

    Moore took his hand, knelt down on one knee, and took out the ring he had prepared from his pocket.

    The ring Moore bought with his own savings. It is a very simple pair of rings, but the initials of the two people's names are engraved on the inner wall of the ring.

    She doesn't have much money, so she can only spend her time on these details.

    Moore handed over the ring, solemnly said the oath, and then asked: "Ji Feicheng, will you marry me?"

    She wanted a definite answer.

    She is not sure whether she can come back after leaving this time, but if Ji Feicheng really wants to marry her, then even if her body is broken, she will desperately return to him.

    Hearing Muer's question, Ji Feicheng replied without thinking: "I am willing."

    Muer pursed his lips and reconfirmed: "Are you sure, are you really willing to marry me?

    " I will tell you later at the wedding, but now..." Ji Feicheng smiled slightly, and stretched out five fingers to signal Moore to put on the ring for him, and he said, "Muer, I love you." Moore's

    heart trembled , she nodded, solemnly and seriously putting on the ring for Ji Feicheng.

    Aunt Zhang said excitedly at the side: "Xiao Mu has been running home in the middle of the night every day for this surprise these few days, Xiao Fei, she cares too much about you." The corners of

    Ji Feicheng's lips curled up, looking at Mu Er There was a sweet smile in his eyes, and he said: "Why are you so impatient, we will be able to hold a wedding under the witness of the entire interstellar world soon.

    " Another ring was put on for her.

    Moore held his hand tightly in this position, she pursed her lips, and said, "We may have to postpone the wedding later on."

    "What's wrong?" Ji Feicheng asked, his expression full of excitement. It's about Moore.

    "That's right, Xiao Mu, what happened?" Aunt Zhang also asked with concern.

    Moore only felt that the next words were difficult to say.

    She was silent, and said to Aunt Zhang: "Aunt Zhang, I have something to say to Ji Feicheng alone."

    "Okay, okay." Aunt Zhang responded twice, turned her head and walked out the door, she was a little worried Advised, "If you have anything to talk about, talk about it."

    "...Yes." Moore responded in a low voice.

    Moore's expression was too abnormal, and Ji Feicheng felt a sense of uneasiness in his heart. He held Muer's hand tightly with both hands, and asked again with concern: "What's the matter?"

    Muer lowered his eyes, not daring to look at him , she said: "Feicheng, I... may have to leave for a while."

    Ji Feicheng paused for a while, and said, "Where are you going? It doesn't matter. I will wait for you at home."