✫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞✫

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤:''
𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘
♡︎𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞♡︎

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯(𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐮𝐞𝐢 𝐲/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝟏𝟑)A (h/c) girl named y/n was walking in a dark place after school,going back to her home

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
(𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐮𝐞𝐢 𝐲/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝟏𝟑)
A (h/c) girl named y/n was walking in a dark place after school,going back to her home .

'I know I shouldn't had take another way to the house now I'm lost' then she spot a blonde girl that look like one or two years older than her crying.she was whispering something but she couldn't hear. Y/n goes to the girl and ask ''hey are you okay? '' ''why should I talk to you I don't even know who you are'' the blonde girl answer tears in her eyes

Y/n sat beside the girl and said ''I'm y/n l/n, and you ? '' ''huh I'm 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐚'' ''now we are not strangers anymore '' y/n said with a smile so bright that it's could kill. the blonde girl eyes wide in shock

𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯
This girl is so kind ,and her smile is so...pure
Normally I would kill her and eat her blood but I feel like I shouldn't do it ,if I tell her that I just eat the blood of my classmates she surely go away but I have a feeling that I should tell her ''I know your going to run away after I tell you this but...The cops are after me because some hours before I...killed people and ate their blood '' is it because of your quirk''she ask ''how do you know'' I answered surprise ''luck I guess,I know what is this feeling but me I didn't kill and it's because I don't have a quirk '' she said with a sad smile.

This gir is so...I start crying,tears fell down my face.then she suddenly hug me ''you can cry toga-chan,cry all you want'' she was very gentle,calm and understanding ''I liked eating there blood now your gonna hate me aren't you?'' She stop hugging me And looked right in my eyes with a serious expression ''it's not your fault toga-Chan it's because if your quirk you said it'' then she retake me into a hug ''how can you be so...''

I start crying harder that before
''It's okay toga '' I feel so comfortable with her,like I could tell her everything ''My parents they hate me ,they were always telling me how much my quirk was horrible,then I had to put a a happy mask all my life '' I said still crying '' you're really strong toga but it's ok to cry ''
She said with a warm smile.that what people call -home- this feeling is so relaxing...𝐲/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.

Then we heard a sudden alarm ''it's the cops you need to go toga-Chan !'' I get up and she did the same ''toga-Chan I don't know if we'll meet again but we're 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 okay now you need to go '' ''yeah you right I hope we will meet again y/n-Chan'' am sad to leave but I have to do it or I will go in jail ,then I start running and she shout ' I HOPE I SEE YOU AGAIN TOO'' she wave at me until I couldn't see her anymore ,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲/𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 .

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
The cops arrive and show me a picture of toga I told them I didn't know her and they left, I don't like to lie but I had to...now that I think about it...I'M STILL LOST

??? 𝐩𝐨𝐯
(𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐮𝐞𝐢)
I have to find exercise for the young midoriya what a brave boy...then I saw a (h/c) girl in a dirty beach doing muscular exercises,maybe it's will give me idea for midoriya training I will surely have to add some difficulties but it's still good to have the first idea.

She heading toward two fridges, I need to observe her more what is she going to do ? She bend down and.... NO WAY IS SHE JUST LIFTING TWO FRIDGE HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! I mean I could do it but...I wonder what her quirk is ?

I observed her a bit more more then I had to go
She end up cleaning all the beach in an hour,lifting heavier and heavier objects. I'm going to do the same exercise for midoriya but less hard.it was good observing her(not in a weird way you idiots).

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I finished the practice for today it's took me one hours its better that the first time when It's took me seven months it's mean that I PROGRESS YAY ! But there is ten months left to pass the exam to Yuei it's mean that I CAN PROGRESS EVEN MORE ! Oh I remember I have to get home at 19pm I look at my clock it's 20pm GRANDMA IS GOING TO KILL ME ! RUN Y/n RUN !!

♡︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞♡︎

Okay y/n don't make any sounds and it's gonna be... '' AMAZING KICK !'' I heard someone yell and received a kick on my face and fell to the ground ''oh grandma it's you'' I said '' DON'T CALL ME GRANDMA CALL ME BY MY NAME I'M STILL YOUNG!'' ''Hehe sorry grandma ''
''WHY DID I JUST TOLD YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!''

 '' AMAZING KICK !'' I heard someone yell and received a kick on my face and fell to the ground ''oh grandma it's you'' I said '' DON'T CALL ME GRANDMA CALL ME BY MY NAME I'M STILL YOUNG!'' ''Hehe sorry grandma ''''WHY DID I JUST TOLD YOU! YOU KNO...

♡︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚♡︎

A dark aura form around grandma '' you came one hour later than I told you you are going to DIE'' grandma start chasing me I NEED TO RUN !

♡︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫♡︎

''OKAY Y/N IF YOU COOK THE DINNER I STOP CHASING YOU!'' We stop running ''okay grandma but it's already 20:30pm'' ''THEN COOK FAST'' me and grandma went to the kitchen and I saw an..ABOMINATION ''WHAT IS THAT GRANDMA'' the kitchen was dirty and they were many burning egg ''I TRIED TO COOK ,YES WE CAN'T BE GOOD AT EVERYTHING '' yelled grandma with a irritated mark on her face '' okay grandma you clean the kitchen and I cook''

I FINISH COOKING ! ''grandma we going to eat !'' Grandma came,pray and start eating ''n/n your a really good cook '' '' thank you grandma'' I said with smile ''but not better than me'' she add '' sure,sure '' I answered ''y/n I have to ask you a question? I looked at her with a confused look ''what do you always come late ?'' She ask with a serious look that she rarely make '' it's because I train grandma to become an hero and realize 𝐦𝐲 dreams 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 dream and 𝐦𝐲 dead parents dream '' '' but n/n your quirkless...''

''𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!''

I said with a serious look on my face
Grandma eyes wide then turn into a smirk '' I believe in you n/n I'm sure you can do it '' I smile at grandma'' THANK YOU GRANDMA''
'' don't yell like that child'' ''oh sorry grandma hehe, I'm going to sleep grandma good night'' '' good night n/n '' grandma answered

In ten months it's the exam to enter yuei,I hope I pass...no 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

End of this chapter sorry if it wasn't really interesting but the other chapter (I hope) will be interesting

And yes one piece fans it's doctor kureha
I wanted A crazy grandma so I choose her but it's doesn't mean they will be one piece character in this story ⚠️