✫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨✫

^ :think
𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘
                             ♡︎𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞♡︎

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯(𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 ) I was in a mall ,buying some clothes then I spot a blue hair girl that look a bit older than me that look indecisive with two dresses one blue and the other one purple ...

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
(𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 )
I was in a mall ,buying some clothes then I spot a blue hair girl that look a bit older than me that look indecisive with two dresses one blue and the other one purple I approached her and said '' the blue one,you should choose the blue one it's match you hair ''

She looked at me '' you're right the blue is better'' ''  Maybe I could help you choose outfit you look indecisive '' I said with a smile '' I wil love it ! But before Can I ask you name ?'' The blue hair girl said ''oh yeah sure y/n,y/n l/n you can call me y/n'' '' mine 𝐧𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐮 if I can call you y/n you can call me nejire ''

We did shopping and it was AWESOME , she tried outfit, I helped her choose ,I also bought some for me , we talked,we laughed,really a cool day .

'' I really liked hanging with you y/n I have to go home now but we should do it again '' nejire said '' same it was so fun let's exchange numbers '' We exchange numbers and said bye to each other .

(One month after )
𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦
am a bit stressed imagine if I don't pass...NO Y/N YOUR WORK HARD YOUR GOING TO PASS! I enter the room and... PRESENT MIC I LOVE THIS HERO HE'S SO COOL, I didn't pay attention to what he was saying to busy simping

till I heard someone shouting probably a boy I look at him and he had glass, blue hair and a very serious look he was saying something about the fact there is four varieties of robot , wait were fighting robot ?! I should really listen

                      ♡︎𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩♡︎

''START'' present mic yelled and everyone start running OK Y/N DESTROY THIS ROBOTS ! A robot was walking toward my direction I run a him ,jump, and give him a punch FIRST ROBOT DOWN!

I keep on destroying robot , it's pretty easy but I'm happy not for me but for others people,it's mean that more can enter yuei and realize theirs dreams .I looked around my surroundings and many people were running from something I guess I looked up and there he was...this giant robot I think that he's the zero points so I don't have to destroy it

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
A young female was walking away but suddenly  looked back to see a brocoli hair boy kicking the robot with an amazing strength, the girl looked at the boy with admiration without knowing that she could do the same .

But quickly regain her senses when she notice that the boy was falling. She sprint to the boy and before he could fall the young female catch him bridal style '' hey are you okay ?'' The girl ask concerned he had his two arms and legs broken and had tears in his eyes ''sorry it wasn't a question to ask '' the girl adds.