𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊,
Conflict and Meeting

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Such happy moments could never last. As a storm starts that will not end, until the seven seats are claimed. That will determine the seven elements of Teyvat.They determined the seven elements in Teyvat and established the seven nations, determining their method of governance through their ideals and shaping their nations using their elemental powers.

As war starts. It had become hard to coexist with other Gods the fear of being killed by A God, you, try to coexist with. The fear of losing your life, as well, as your people. The people's lives are in the palms of their God, if their god has been slayed, they could only hope to be taken in by a benelovent God. Who wishes to sheild these people who has lost their God. In the face of the war.

Not all wishes to take the seats offered by Celestia to those that win. Not all gods participated in the war with the intent of taking a divine seat; some wanted to defend their territory, while others didn't even want to fight and tried to save as many people as possible from the destruction of the war.

However, in the start of the brutal era, [Name], does not seek such things, as she is a relatively weak God compared to others.

Gods of this world are about to use all their strength and cunning ness to vie for control of Teyvat. But The God os Salt has chosen to flee. The thought of giving up a fight before it could start, she maybe would, be able save herself and her people.

"My lady, we should flee now. Before it is too late." Eunhang a very loyal follower of yours. A very strong willed person. Yet chooses to follow a God like you. You did not offer much as a God. You offer security to ur people and a family. In exchange for them to believe in you. You are a God also protected by Rex Lapis. A person who currently is thriving in the war.

Despite being very slow to adapt to change. He was very quick to adapt to the new era this time around. As he had recently slayed a God and had recruited a boy named Alatus now named Xiao.

The Morax now cannot be described as gentle, but before the War. He was almost, as gentle as the waves, but also as harsh, as they are. You had met at sea. The very place you are born.

The sun shines over the blue sea. As the waves whisper a melody. Only those who choose to hear are able to hear the melody. The salt of the sea comes together. To form a God. Born from sea salt. And as beautiful as the sea. As you sat afloat on the sea. Looking up at the sky. Bare and unaware of your position. The waves had led you too a shore. That was how, you, the god of salt was born into this world. A harsh, yet a beautiful world, that, you cannot deny. The day you are born is the day you also had received the God of Geo's protection. A contract formed between two God's both with hoping not for betrayal.

Even if [Name] was a weak God. You, never can truly understand the weak, and what they might be capable of. With just enough strong will.

You shake your head, side to side. It was  not time to reminisce, about the past. The future of you, and your people, are in grave danger. With war starting and all.

"We shall move the moment before the sunrises, we shall look for refuge in a vast land" The God of Salt orders her loyal followers.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 : February 1 2023