9

Words melded with one another as your brain seemed to be unfocused and then focused. Car crash, Eri, and memory may never come back. It would have crushed you to know that, but the warm body that held you helped to soothe the aches of your situation. If you could drift away at sea in this warmth, then you would never open your eyes again. Losing yourself in the comfort, the buzz of people around you began to fade until all you could hear was the harsh breathing of Hitoshi.

The beat of his heart was like a melody drifting you to sleep like a sweet lullaby of hope and a promise to keep you safe. Blinking heavily, everyone's eyes were flicking to you, yet you were no longer in the room. Part of you was chasing a door, a door that held the truth as a beat of heart drummed behind it. If you opened the door all your hopes and dreams would come back, but the door couldn't be reached alone, as you looked around no one was there to hold your hand.

Slipping into a restless slumber the world around continued to turn.

Shinso noticed soft snores coming from you, your face looking both peaceful and haunted by a past you couldn't remember. Only once he knew you were sound asleep did he focus on the words around him.

"So, as you saw she cannot remember a lot after the time she drove to his house," All Might informed the class of your business, a business that Shinso didn't feel that everyone needed to know. It had been your decision to cut them out, so why did they need to know you couldn't remember them.

In his mind the only two people that needed to know is Midoriya and Todoroki, being that they still actually had dealings with you. Yet, he sat holding the heat of your body in your arms, so tiny and fragile. A doll that had been broken too many times, yet he knew if anyone could get through this, it would indeed be you.

"Tch!" Hitoshi clicked his tongue at the exchange going on. "She cut them out. Do you really think she would want people knowing her business?" his cold, tired indigo eyes fell on the frail-looking man, as his own father, only glanced at the exchange. Aizawa didn't speak out against his son, since he too found it intrusive of your dealings, with people that had not been in your life.

"Young Shinso. I feel it best..." before All Might could continue, the man clinging to you shook his head.

"Best interest...I hardly believe that is what you think. You hide your own business, nearly getting her killed all those years ago...." a few people in the room began to start but Hitoshi wasn't going to let his feelings go unheard this time. "Almost got a lot of people in this room in some sort of trouble or danger. Yet you believe that telling a group of people, which can I just remind you, that your daughter chooses not to contact for over two and a half, what happened." Taking a breath, he looked at everyone in the room.

"She wanted us out of her life. That means she wanted to forget...why not let her." his voice raised as his eyes burned, wanting to shed tears. Not even one would fall. "I've accepted it. I don't care she has forgotten. Good, you can move on, knowing that she doesn't hurt anymore. That the blank, lonely expression on her face on every goddamn billboard and article will be gone." Everyone was stunned silent, even Bakugo couldn't believe the confession, that the man holding you was saying.

"Hitoshi, enough," Aizawa's voice broke the raw silence filling the room. "I think it's time for Miss Yagi to be carried somewhere to sleep," The look on his dad's face made him come to his senses.

"Yeh," it was a tired sound, more tired than he'd ever sounded before. Shinso wanted to carry you, but you were currently on him and that meant he couldn't get off the floor. All Might was too weak, but Shoto stepped forward to carry you. If it was anyone else, he would have refused to let go but he knew that your friend was most likely hurting as much as he was.

"I'll take her. I'll keep her safe," Todoroki's voice held a promise that reassured Hitoshi more than the red and white-haired man would have known. Nodding he stayed sat on the floor as you snuggled your face into the chest of your friend, soft lips parting slightly and a single word leaving your lips.

"ooshi," everyone heard it. The look in the man's eyes softened at his name, some of the walls he'd built crumbling around his heart.

The rest of the day he kept to himself, even though Kaminari tried to get him to join everyone and relax. Not to get information out of him, but more to make sure he wasn't alone. The only problem was, Shinso liked to be left alone most of the time. Even more so after people could start seeing through the mask, he'd made for himself.

In his heart, he knew he would always love you, alas he also hated what you had done. The way you'd not spoken to him at least. Why he felt he had more of a right than the others, was even unknown to him. However, that is how he felt.

Wanting to be left alone, he went to the roof, but that didn't mean his mind would settle. Memories flooded in from a time you'd spent eating lunch on the roof. How you'd straddled his lap, the way your kisses melted against his lips. The words he'd said to you that day "Is it bad that I just want to kiss you all over and keep you all to myself?" It was full of desperation, the urge and longing to never lose you.

The memory replayed the way you'd bent in front of him, taking his cock in your mouth before turning on all four to show him how much you wanted him. The words of the memory played in his mind like a broken record.

"Don't keep me waitin' sleepy cat or are you takin' a nap back there," smirking you look back to see his lips curl up as he moved into your pussy, his tongue going in deep. "Hitoshi...show me you want me," the way your moan drove him crazy as he teased you, showing you exactly everything he wanted from you, but not able to show you the chunk of his heart you belonged in.

The part that had left his body, the day you walked out the door.

Shinso's thoughts got interrupted by someone standing over him. The spikey-haired shadow blocked out the sun. No doubt there to make some declaration of getting you back or some stupid shit.

Hitoshi Shinso though didn't care, he knew that now more than ever he would never have you back in his arms. The deepest pit of his heart is still ice cold from the breakage you caused.

However, unbeknownst to him, a small sliver of silver shone through...

A small voice in his head said just maybe we can get our happy ending. However, the intruder wasn't feeling kind as a hand yanked at the man's shirt lifting his face to...

***Hello, it's me KatleyMor...I'm here! Sorry for the long wait to update it has been a little hectic. I'm hoping to do a regular update day for stories. I'm currently working that out as I've missed writing so much. Love you all and thank you for continuing to read my stories!***