What happenend to you part 3

I blacked out after the call. I woke up to someone yelling. it was Shanea I saw she was chained up just like me. Gods Ivana I'm glade your awake. I'm so sorry Shanea they made me trick you into coming one of the boys Daniel he can charm speak and he made me say all those things. the door swung open and our four best friends walked in (not). I'll give you one more chance to except my offer Ivana I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to. It was so hard not to except his offer he was like my big brother he even offered once to have my last name changed from Dash to Frost. last night he had come in and offered that if I joined him me him and Ash could be a family again it was like he was offering me my greatest wish but with a cruel twist. It was hard to say No but I did. Guys can you leave me and Ivana alone for a minute sure and they knocked Shanea out and left. Please Ivana you may think I'm tricking you but I'm not it's me Miles I'm your big brother you know you can trust me Miles said. No Ivana said I'm not sure I can trust you any more believe me the thing I want most is for me you and ash to be a family again but Kronos is not part of that I love you Miles but I'm sorry I have to say no.