What happened to you part 4

POV
Asher
Shanea are you in there and knocked on the door. there was no response sry Shanea but I'm coming in and he froze the door and shattered it. there was a note on the desk that said got an Iris message from Ivana going to save her. uh that was so stupid of Shanea to just leave with out back up he rummaged around the desk until he found a pice of Paper with an address on it. it was written down messily like she was in a rush and the address it was, was that the abandon hotel him Ivana and Miles had used as a home. he remembered how Miles carved Miles Ivana and Asher Family forever on the wood railing. And how him and Miles had teached Ivana how to use her ice powers and Miles always helping them reach things that were to high for them to get. one time Ivana wanted a cookie but she had already had like 5 and he put it on a high shelf . so Ivana was Jumping as high as she could and then she started to fly for the first time she really wanted that cookie. He also remembered the time Ivana started screaming in the middle of the night Dead things save me Guys. so they came running in just to find out she could summon the undead. Ya we were there for it all except when Miles left Ivana wouldn't stop crying we were two kids in a world with monsters and no one could help us.