Awake

After what felt like hours, the 59th or something time the nightmare stopped, it didn't repeat. Suddenly, I saw white. 

Is this it? Am I dead? 

It didn't matter anyway, since I knew I would be repaying for the horrible sin of killing my one and only friend-

"Hopefully, she'll be alright."

A voice interrupted my clouding thoughts. As my vision readjusted, I could somewhat make sense of my surroundings. I see multiple doctors, surrounding me with, I think, pitiful expressions set on their faces.

Nope, not dead.

I tried to look around some more, but a sharp pain kept me from moving my body further.

"You made us worried there." Said the head doctor.

I used my eyes to look around. "Where's...My mom?"

His expression turned from a pitiful to a reassuring face, obviously trying to make me feel like everything was going to be okay. "Your mother is here, but we cannot allow visitors at this time. Especially since you've just woken up."

It took me a second to realize that I was just sleeping or something along the lines of that. "How long was I unconscious?"

The doctor looked a bit concerned, "Uhm...3 days and 4 hours..."

"3 DAYS?!"

I frantically scanned my eyes around the room. 3 days? Was the accident that bad? Then I forgot something.

Summer.