Awake

"Hey are you alright? You took off without much of a word earlier." A voice says as Alexis is sitting at the stream before seeing it is Minho.

"Yeah Minho. I'm fine. You didn't have to follow me." Alexis says as Minho sits beside her.

"Well it's my job to make sure my runners are alright. Including my second in command runner. You alright. I know you're upset. You're always quite when you're mind is ticking.

"You could always tell things like that with me.

"Of course. I make it my personal business to make sure the only cool girl in the glade is alright.

"I'm the only girl in the glade.

"But a pretty cool one at that. Come on. What's wrong?

"I'm just nervous is all Minho. With everything going on it's... I don't even know how to act right now. And you guys have gotten more protective over me too since things have happened. I'm worried." Alexis says as she looks down.

"It's alright to be scared Alexis. We all are." Minho says.

"But I'm supposed to be a pack leader. We aren't supposed to be scared. I've never been afraid like this before. I've always faced everything head on without fear or worry for myself but those around me. And now I feel fear for myself. I feel fear for everyone." Alexis says sadly.

"Well whatever happens I'll face it with you." Minho says as Alexis looks at him.

"But you won't be able to when we make it out. We'll go our separate ways." Alexis says.

"But I want to. I want you wirh me. I'd happily go with you anywhere." Minho says as he holds Alexis's hand.

"Do you mean that?" Alexis asks.

"Of course. I love you." Minho says as Alexis smiles.

"I love you too Minho." Aleixs says as she and Minho kiss.

"You hear that?" Minho asks as he and Alexis hear commotion.

"Sounds like there is something going on. Come on." Alexis says as the two run back to the glade.

*Timeskip*

"Looks like the girl is awake." Minho says as he and Alexis see the girl throwing things at the boys by the tower and go over.

"I don't think she likes you boys very much." Alexis says seeing the girl throwing things at the boys.

"Yeah. I know you didn't either when you got here." Minho says as Alexis looks at him and smiles.

"Yeah but now you guys aren't so bad. You boys can be pretty nice to have around. Most of you anyway. Gally is still a pain in the ass majority of the time." Alexis says.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Minho asks as he and Alexis go over to a Jeff, Thomas and a laughing Chuck.

"Girls are awesome." Chuck says as he laughs as Alexis, Jeff, Chuck, and Minho go over once the girl has stopped throwing rocks before Thomas then goes up to the girl while some of the gladers walk off.

"Well is she gonna come down?" Newt asks as Thomas looks down at him, Alexis, Winston, Frypan, and Gally.

"Hey listen you guys just give us a second okay." Thomas says.

"Alright. Come on." Newt says as he and the others leave Thomas to talk with the girl.

"Are all women this way?" Frypan asks.

"Hey! Not all women are the same slinthead!" Alexis shouts angrily being offended at his statement.

"Sorry Alexis. No offense." Frypan says in a hurry as Alexis growls at him slightly.

*Timeskip*

"We don't even know what this stuff is. We don't know who sent it or why it came up here with you. I mean for all we know this thing could kill him." Newt says as he is with Alexis, Jeff, Minho, Thomas, and Teresa in the med hut after being given a syringe filled with liquid that came up with Teresa.

"He's right Thomas. Regardless of what that girl Teresa said we don't know what will happen if we give that stuff to Alby." Alexis says.

"He's already dying. Look at him. How could this possibly make it any worse. Come on it's worth a try." Thomas says as the group is looking at a worsening Alby.

"Alright. Do it." Newt says as he gives Thomas the syringe.

"Okay." Thomas says as he goes over to Alby before Alby then grabs him.

"Shouldn't be here! Shouldn't be here!" Alby shouts as the group try to get him to let go of Thomas before Teresa grabs the syringe and injects him with it calming him down as he lets go of Thomas.

"Well that worked." Jeff says.

"Okay from now on someone stays here and watches him around the clock." Newt says.

"Hey. Sun down greenie. Time to go." Gally says as he comes in the room before he leaves with Thomas.