5.

Aysia.

Now my fucking neck hurts of him grabbing it so tight.

As i walked towards the bathroom, i see another female.

She stopped me.

"New huh?" She said chewing her gum.

"I'm monie" she said holding her hand out.

I shook it.

"I'm-"

"I know you're aysia."

I nodded and slightly smiling.

"So why are you here?" She asked me.

" Well i was walking home and x asked me if i wanted a ride and i got in and people started shooting towards him and he brung me here because it wasn't safe where i was."

She looked at me surprised.

"Usually after a heist, he goes and sells drugs and shit." She said as she still chews her gum.

" Well i will warn you. He never brung females in , it was usually the other boys. But you're the first girl he brought by his self." She told me.

"What happened to the rest of the girls?"

Before she said something she hesitated. "Yeah well, see x killed them. They never listened to his rules. And i know the rules and you're breaking one right now." She said giggling.

As i was just about to say something x came out of his room.

" Yo, monie go downstairs."

She goes downstairs and looks at me.

He walks over towards me and grabs me by my arm and drags me to the bathroom.

"Looks like you've broke one fucking rule."

"But sh-"

He cut me off. "You can end up like them other bitches i killed if you keep disobeying me." He said letting my arm go and walking out of the bathroom.

Now i was scared for my life. What have i gotten into. Why didn't i just say no. Next time, I'm going for my fucking gut.