6.

Aysia.

I get out of the shower just to see x staring at me from his room door way. I just stood right there.

He walked towards me, grabbing my dirty clothes and walking off. Before walking any further he tells me something.

"Go downstairs for dinner."

I nodded.

I went downstairs and seen a bunch of niggas.

Everywhere.

I guess me and monie were the only females.

She's probably the only living one out of all.

I walk over to the kitchen and seen pizza.

I grab a plate and put a slice on my plate.

I then seen monie walk over to me.

"Yo, my bad if i got you in trouble."

I nodded. "It's fine"

"So how'd you end up with all the boys instead of being like me?" I asked her.

As in being like me, i meant like a prisoner.

"Oh i was like you before." She said getting a slice of pizza. "I actually went through way worse than the females went through here before." She lifts her shirt up and shows me a bullet mark on her stomach.

"Yeah, if i ever disobeyed x, i either get shot or jumped by the boys. There was more but I'd rather not talk about it." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"I'm sorry" i said.

She laughed.

"No need to be, I've learned my lesson" she said getting up, leaving Me alone.

I was then lonely.

Again.

Until x came downstairs doing some weird ass noise.

"Aye aye ayeee " he said getting everyones attention.

"We finna turn some shit up, for completing another heist today." He said as everyone cheered.

As i listened , i stared at x. He had low eyes. They were open but they were like... Dark inside.

I liked it. He just scares me while death staring me.

"Play the music!" He said walking towards the kitchen.

"Get yo ass off my counter" he said getting a bottle of Hennessy.

I get down and rolled my eyes.

He passes someone the Hennessy bottle and grabbed my arm.

He took me upstairs showing me a room.

It had two beds. It was better than the one i was in.

"You share a room with monie. She knows." He said walking away.

I went on a bed. Of course the one closer to the window.

Monie walks in.

"Oh, that's my bed, x didn't want any of the girls he had next to the window because they could end up escaping" she said sitting down as i got up .

Shit, now i couldn't even escape. I didn't say anything. We just sat in silence.

Someone walked in our room. "Yo why yall sitting in silence like fucking weirdos?" He said laughing flopping on monie's bed.

She rolls her eyes. "This is ski". I waved.

"Him and x are best friends, so whatever you do , do not try to hook up with him" she whispers as we giggle.

"Haha" he says punching her in the arm and she punches back.

"Oh and ski, this is aysia.", She says as he head bob me.

I hear foot steps coming towards the door. It was x.

"Yo ski come here real quick vro."

He nodded. "Igh nice meeting ya" he said hitting monie and getting up as she tries hitting him back.

As he left, she rolls her eyes. "Well it's getting dark so I'm going to sleep." She said laying down.

I nodded and did the same thing.

I then had a plan.